Can be used to transition from any type of swaddle. The easiest & gentlest way to help your baby graduate from swaddling while maintaining the snug secure feeling of being swaddled.
- This product is a Love To Dream online exclusive
- Featuring our classic North Star print
- Doubly snugly and made with 2 layers of fabric in core garment suitable for all year round
- Suitable for all year round and across the seasons when worn with recommended layers this double layered construction is ideal for MILD room temperatures between 64-75 degrees
- Made with soft brushed cotton for added extra softness and warmth. Brushing process creates a soft pile which helps provide warmth
- Helps transition to arms-free independent sleep whilst maintaining an established sleep routine
- Helps keep baby settled during transition phase
- Patented zip-off wings allow a gentler and gradual move to arms-free sleeping
- Acknowledged as a hip-healthy product by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute; design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Continue to use these products post transition with appropriate under/over garments for longer lasting use
- Pairs perfectly with our Love to Dream™ layers for sleep and play
- High quality seam finishes. No exposed internal seam edges & double fabric edging on external seams
- ALL OUR GARMENTS ARE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE TESTED
- Available in 2 sizes: Medium and Large
- Fabric Content: Outer : 93% Cotton 7% Elastane; Lining: 95% Cotton 5% Elastane
Size & Care:
- Wash before first use
- Close zippers before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying
- Tumble dry on low
- Any garment with a tog rating of 2.5 or higher – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean
- Medium: 13-19 lbs.
- Large: 19-24 lbs.
- X-Large: 24-32 lbs.
Temperature & Clothing Guide
Our aim at LOVE TO DREAM is to empower parents to choose the right products from our range that best suit their children’s needs. Every baby feels hot and cold differently to another, ambient temperatures fluctuate, and different clothing and sleepwear layer combinations will differ in their thermal effectiveness. These factors make it challenging to give blanket advice to parents and carers.
Below is a set of guidelines that helps parents and carers understand the different TOG and additional classifications available at LOVE TO DREAM and their suitability across differing room temperatures:
- 0.2 TOG - Ideal for WARM room temperatures between 75°F to 81°F
- MODERATE - Ideal for MODERATE room temperatures between 68°F to 81°F (broader room temperature range than 0.2 TOG, more versatile product)
- 1.0 TOG - Ideal for MODERATE room temperatures between 68°F to 75°F
- MILD - Ideal for MILD room temperatures between 64°F to 75°F (broader room temperature range than 1 TOG, more versatile product)
- 2.5 TOG - Ideal for COLD room temperatures between 61°F to 68°F
- 3.5 TOG - Ideal for COOL room temperatures below 61°F
All garments we produce are INPAA approved, as well as certified to the relevant safety standards applicable to those particular garments.