Can be used to transition from any type of swaddle. The easiest & gentlest way to help your baby graduate from swaddling while maintaining the snug secure feeling of being swaddled.
- Made with LENZING™ ECOVERO™ branded viscose fibres which offers customers eco-responsible viscose fibres with low environmental impact.
- LENZING™ ECOVERO™ branded viscose benefits: Certified Eco - responsible production
- Up to 50% lower emissions & water impact than generic viscose
- Super soft and comfortable
- Fabric is ideal for Moderate temperatures
- Ideal for room temperatures between 20°C & 27°C
- Gentler way to help your baby graduate from swaddling
- Patented zip-off wings
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- Acknowledged as a hip-healthy product by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute; design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- Pairs perfectly with our Love to Dream™ layers for sleep and play
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Swaddle in seconds with no breakouts
- Available in 3 sizes: Medium Large and Extra Large
- Fabric content: 95% Viscose 5% Elastane
- Easy care: machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
- Fire Hazard Labelling: WARNING; HIGH FIRE DANGER KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
- ALL OUR GARMENTS ARE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE TESTED
Size & Care:
- Wash before first use
- Close zippers before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying
- Tumble dry on low
- Any garment with a tog rating of 2.5 or higher – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean
- Medium: 13-19 lbs.
- Large: 19-24 lbs.
- X-Large: 24-32 lbs.
Temperature & Clothing Guide
Our aim at LOVE TO DREAM is to empower parents to choose the right products from our range that best suit their children’s needs. Every baby feels hot and cold differently to another, ambient temperatures fluctuate, and different clothing and sleepwear layer combinations will differ in their thermal effectiveness. These factors make it challenging to give blanket advice to parents and carers.
Below is a set of guidelines that helps parents and carers understand the different TOG and additional classifications available at LOVE TO DREAM and their suitability across differing room temperatures:
- 0.2 TOG - Ideal for WARM room temperatures between 75°F to 81°F
- MODERATE - Ideal for MODERATE room temperatures between 68°F to 81°F (broader room temperature range than 0.2 TOG, more versatile product)
- 1.0 TOG - Ideal for MODERATE room temperatures between 68°F to 75°F
- MILD - Ideal for MILD room temperatures between 64°F to 75°F (broader room temperature range than 1 TOG, more versatile product)
- 2.5 TOG - Ideal for COLD room temperatures between 61°F to 68°F
- 3.5 TOG - Ideal for COOL room temperatures below 61°F
All garments we produce are INPAA approved, as well as certified to the relevant safety standards applicable to those particular garments.