Elegant yet comfortable, this rug matches and accents any decor. Inspired by the handmade rugs of North Africa, Lorena Canals' stylized interpretations offer a global touch to your home.
- Machine-washable: it can be easily washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: handmade, created with care and produced individually by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: Non-toxic dyes, 100% natural cotton.
- Light: due to its flexible and soft structure.
- Easy to match: get a cozy room by matching it with other accessories.
Care & Washing Instructions:
- Each rug is unique and different. This is a handmade product. Due to that, there may be minor variations in shape and color.
- A product that meets all the safety and quality standards for kids.
- The product has the following certificates: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX.
- Non-toxic dyes
- Extensive controls applied to check for needles and other metals.
- Made in India.
- Machine-washable. Wash separately at maximum 86 degrees.
- Do not use bleach. Wash on delicate setting.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
- Fluff may appear. Don't worry! Sweep your rug with a stiff broom for the first few days in the direction of the plush and vacuum it regularly.
- Never pull a long or loose thread. Cut it with scissors.