This tricycle has a rear wheel steering system to help make it easier for Mom or Dad to turn. The Navigator mechanism has a simple on/off switch under the frame to activate it, no cables needed.
- 5 position Quik-Adjust frame® with easy step through S-frame
- Patented Parental Control Steering® Lock allows parents to lock the front wheel in a straight position
- Patented 3-in-1 Auto-Freewheel® for pedaling, braking
- 4 position adjustable ergonomic high back seat with hand hold
- Navigation system unlocks rear wheels for steering
- Synthetic MaxXtread wheels for a smooth, quiet ride
- Patented limited turn radius steering device and low center of gravity helps prevent tipping
- Removable rear tipping bucket for carrying important cargo. Tips by pushing release latch
- High carbon steel frame with fade resistant powder coat finish
- Safety seat belt and 3 position pushbar included
- Seat to Pedal: 17.5" to 21.5"
- Seat to Floor: 11"
- Frame adjusts from: 29.5"to 32" in length
- When measuring seat to pedal, sit child on the floor with knees slightly bent and measure from hip to heel
- Setup Length/Width/Height:30 x 21 x 21 inches
- Setup Weight: 20 lbs
- Package Length/Width/Height:22 x 20 x 11 inches
- Package Weight:22 lbs
- Age Recommendation: 1 - 5 years
- Weight Limit:150 lbs