The Kettler navigator tricycle offers a smooth transition from stroller to trike. The parental control steering lock and rear-wheel navigation allows parents full control of the steering until the child is old enough to ride on their own. The trike has an easy step through quick-adjust frame to easily accommodate different size children. It includes a safety seat belt, parent push-bar with wide grip for both hands and a utility net for keys and small objects. It has a unique rear bucket. The bucket is on wheels so the top of the push-bar pole can be attached so the child can pull the bucket and wheel it around. Going to the beach, no need to bring sand toys. The bucket includes a sand sifter, rake, shovel and sand mold.
- 5 position Quik-Adjust frame? with easy step through S-frame
- Patented Parental Control Steering? Lock allows parents to lock the front wheel in a straight position
- Patented 3-in-1 Auto-Freewheel? for pedaling, braking
- 4 position adjustable ergonomic high back seat with hand hold
- Navigation system unlocks rear wheels for steering
- Pneumatic Komfy-Ride tubeless air tires on sealed ball bearings
- Patented limited turn radius steering device and low center of gravity helps prevent tipping
- Removable rear tipping bucket for carrying important cargo. Tips by pushing release latch
- High carbon steel frame with fade resistant powder coat finish
- Safety seat belt and 3 position pushbar included
- Seat to Pedal: 17.5" to 21.5"
- Seat to Floor: 11"
- Frame adjusts from: 29.5"to 32" in length
- When measuring seat to pedal, sit child on the floor with knees slightly bent and measure from hip to heel
- Setup Length/Width/Height: 30 x 24 x 21 inches
- Setup Weight: 22 lbs
- Package Length/Width/Height: 24 x 18 x 14 inches
- Package Weight: 24 lbs
- Age Recommendation: 1 - 5 years
- Weight Limit: 150 lbs