The Joovy TooFold functions as a double stroller with a built-in stand-on board for older siblings. To convert to a traditional double stroller, attach a rear second seat (sold separately).
The Joovy TooFold stroller by Micralite? is highly engineered for the very active, on-the-go family. It has sporty good looks and functionality intended to make every mom and dad proud to push.
The TooFold has an anodized, ultra-lightweight aluminum frame and a dynamic extending wheelbase that offers easy conversions from a single to a double stroller. With a built-in stand-on board or optional second seat, you can quickly accommodate two children.
It features a unique, patented, one-hand quick folding frame, stands when folded. All-weather canopy with viewing window and a built-in zippered storage pocket and cup holder. A canopy extension for extra sun protection. Removable and washable padded seat liner. A large waterproof shopping bag.
The TooFold is equipped with a multi-position handlebar that can be customized to different heights and positions. The TooFold sports high-end 12-inch pneumatic rear wheels, mudguards and a superior suspension system.
Truly versatile, the TooFold is more than your average stroller: It?s a dream come true for the active family looking for a stroller with versatility, functionality and high-end quality.
- Simplyand quickly converts into a double stroller (rear seat sold separately)
- Extendable wheelbase provides extra space for shopping bag or rear child
- Removable and washable padded seat liner
- Unique, patented, one-hand quick folding frame, stands when folded
- All weather canopy with viewing window
- 1 cup holder and zippered storage pocket
- 12-inch pneumatic rear wheels
- Quick release handle adjustment with multi-position handles
- Assembled Dimensions (short): 44"H x 35.5"D x 25"W
- Assembled Dimensions (extended): 44"H x 43"D x 25"W
- Folded Dimensions: 17.5"L x 19"W x 41.25"H
- Stroller Weight: 23.6 lbs.
- Front Seat Min Age: 3 months+
- Front Seat Max Weight: 45 lbs.
- Rear Stand-On Board Min Age: 2.5 yrs
- Rear Stand-On Board Max Weight: 45 lbs.
- Rear Stand-On Board Max Height: 44"