When it comes to strollers and gear, you and your baby deserve the very best. The Joovy Qool is the culmination of first class engineering and upscale design in a revolutionary new stroller.
The Qool (graphite gray frame) is super-lightweight, has the most amazing handling and its maneuverability is second to none. The anodized aluminum frame has a narrow width, adjustable handle bar and an incredibly compact fold. Sealed bearing wheels and large pneumatic tires add to this dynamic ride.
Should the road get bumpy, the Qool’s high-tech suspension will work effortlessly to ensure that baby’s ride stays smooth and bump free. We’ve introduced a cantilever system to the Qool’s four-wheel suspension. This means the stroller will glide over any bumps, curbs or rough patches you encounter. It’s like having shock absorbers on the stroller. With the simple push of a button, the swivel front wheels lock in place to assist with off road terrain. The one step linked brake is easy to set in place when needed.
Parents can position the Qool seat forward or rear facing depending on their preference. It is easy to change the configuration and this can be done in a matter of seconds. For baby’s comfort, the Qool seat is fully padded and comes with a removable, washable seat pad insert. Should baby need to nap while you’re out on a stroll, the Qool seat has multiple recline positions. The footrest is adjustable and offers ample legroom.
We know that moms and dads come in different sizes so the Qool is equipped with a handlebar that adjusts to four height positions. The handlebar is covered in leatherette for a great grip and easy handling. The large, easy to access basket is perfect for all the take-along necessities.
The canopy on the Qool is extremely generous and even has a zippered extension to offer more coverage for baby if necessary. The canopy includes a sunroof window so you can see your baby while strolling.
The Qool folds with the seat in either forward or rear facing positions. For the most compact fold, the seat can be removed and stored separately. The wheels are easy to remove and put back on with its quick-release functionality.
- Assembled Dimensions - 42"H x 37" D x 21.5" W
- Folded Dimensions (with seat) - 27"L x 21.5"W x 19"H
- Folded Dimensions (without seat) - 27"L x 21.5"W x 17"H
- Stroller Weight - 21.5 lbs.
- Front Seat Min Age - Birth+ when using car seat adapter, or 3 months+
- Max Weight - 55 lbs.
- Anodized aluminum frame
- Fully padded, reversible seat with full recline, leg support
- Removable, washable seat pad insert
- Easy release, full size wheels with sealed bearings
- Sealed bearing steering
- Cantilever 4-wheel suspension system
- Quick step swivel wheel locks
- Leatherette wrapped and stitched handlebar and bumper bar
- Oversized canopy with zippered extension
- Extra-large storage basket