Item # 8141-J
Older siblings get a dose of independence and feel like “big kids” when they can choose to sit or stand, face forward or backward, while on this tandem stroller. The Caboose has a built in standon platform that supports a child up to 45 pounds. The rear bench seat gives kids place to have a seat if they choose.
The Caboose comes with a universal car seat adapter so parents can create a travel system to carry their toddler and newborn at the same time. This allows baby to be in complete view while strolling and have both children close.
Favored by parents for theme parks and travel, the Caboose provides practical mobility with two kids and is easy to navigate through crowds and tight spaces. The Caboose is easy to fold and put in the trunk and it folds more compactly that most double strollers.
The updated Caboose sports a new graphite colored steel frame, and now includes a 3-position front seat, linked parking brake and 4-wheel suspension.The base weight of this tandem is 25.4 lbs and fully loaded with canopy and tray, 27.6 lbs. Additionally, the Caboose comes with a tray and universal car seat adapter.
- Tandem mobility for a growing toddler and a new little one.
- Graphite-colored steel frame has a new lean profile and makes strolling with two kids a breeze.
- Built-in stand-on platform gives kids a sense of independence.
- 3-position front seat reclines for naps on-the-go.
- Big kids can take a break on the rear bench seat & buckle up with the 3-point harness.
- Large canopy for ample coverage
- Folds up much smaller and is lighter than most doubles.
- Linked parking brake for safe stops
- Universal car seat adapter included to create a travel system for baby and toddler so they can stand in back. (Click here for car seat compatibility chart)
- Material: 300D Polyester
- Open Size: 41.5 x 21.5 x 37 in
- Folded Size: 10.5 x 21.5 x 41.5 in
- Net Weight: 28.5 lbs
- Gross Weight: 36 lbs
- Minimum Child Age: 3 months