Item # AG82G0BLK
Trip goes beyond the traditional lightweight stroller by offering premium features usually belonging to full-size strollers: 4-position backrest, bumper bar, rear-wheel suspensions and adjustable legrest.
On sunny days the extended canopy protects your child from direct sunlight, while the included rain cover is there to keep your baby dry.
- Use: from 3 months to 55 lbs (approximately 36 months).
- Umbrella folding system and compact for easy use and storage.
- Ergonomic soft touch handles for easy maneuverability.
- Swiveling front wheels equipped with a locking-unlocking system which - once activated - automatically position the wheels straight.
- Amortized front and rear 6.5 diameter wheels.
- Reclining, 4-position backrest for maximum comfort of your baby.
- Standard bumper bar in soft material. The Trip stroller folds even if the bumper bar is hooked on the frame.
- Adjustable 5-point harness.
- Double height adjustment position of the dorsal harness to accompany the childs growth.
- Padded shoulder straps.
- Adjustable 2-position legrest.
- Adjustable hood equipped with rear storage pocket and pick-a-boo window (that can be closed as needed.
- The hood can be tilted forward to serve as a sun visor, equipped with an additional hood fl ap for extra protection.
- Equipped with a safety hook to avoid accidental opening of the stroller once it is stored.
- Large storage basket.
- Rain cover included.
- Cup holder included.
- Size when open: 19.5 x 43 x 30 (width x height x depth)
- Size when closed: 11 x 41.3 x 14.5 (width x height x depth)
- Weight: 15.4 lbs