Net is the lightest Inglesina stroller, weighing just 11lbs. The base of the seat cover is made entirely of mesh, in order to provide air circulation even in the warmest months. The Net's wide seat and 2-position recline allow your little passenger to take a pleasant nap, and its canopy is rated UPF 50+ (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) to protect him/her from harmful sun rays. Easy to clean, its seat pad is removable and washable. Net is extremely easy to open and close it, and - when folded - it can stand on its own so that no part in direct contact with your baby will touch the ground (plus you will not have to bend either). It features a practical shoulder strap to take it with you on trips.
What's NEW for 2016? The Net stroller now features an all-black frame and mesh base.
Net consists of:
- Storage basket
- Seat pad
- Cup holder
- Lightweight stroller for children between 3 months and 55lbs
- Umbrella folding system with reduced overall dimensions.
- Center stand that allows the stroller to stand upright when closed.
- Practical shoulder strap.
- Seat made entirely of mesh.
- Soft removable jersey seat pad. Hand-washable at 86 F
- Ergonomic soft-touch handle grips.
- Front swivel wheels with lock-release mechanism which, once enabled, automatically stays in place.
- Front and rear wheels with shock absorbers, 5" diameter.
- 2-position reclining backrest.
- 5-point adjustable safety harness.
- Soft protective pads to avoid contact with the crotch strap.
- Triple height-adjustment position of the harness back straps, to accompany children as they grow.
- Jersey sun hood, with anti-UV UPF 50+ (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) treatment: adjustable, removable and hand-washable
at 86 F
- Hood fitted with removable front sun flap.
- Spacious storage basket for up to 7lbs load.
- Open Dimensions: 18.5 W x 17 H x 12 D
- Folded Dimensions: 10 W x 42 H x 8.5 D
- Weight: 11lbs
- Structure materials: aluminum/nylon
- Lining materials: polyester