The Roo is a portable, easy-to-use prenatal listening system that allows you to hear, track and save your unborn baby’s heartbeat, starting at 20 weeks! It uses Hubble Connected’s innovative sound tracking software, so you can listen and share with friends and family.
Listen to Your Baby's Heartbeat - Anywhere, Anytime.
The Roo prenatal heartbeat monitor is a safe and non-invasive way to listen to your unborn baby’s heartbeat, during your third trimester, from the convenience of your home using your smart device. The Roo listens, hears and plays your unborn baby’s heartbeat, then it records the data so you can go back and track the heartbeats. Download the HubbleClub app to track your pregnancy and share the journey with friends and family. Use the pregnancy tracker to input your daily water consumption, kick counts, weight and bump size. Receive prenatal tips and advice based on your stage of pregnancy.
The Roo's Features
- Fetal Heartbeat detection starting at 20 weeks of pregnancy
- Connects wirelessly to any compatible smartphone, tablet, or PC
- Listen to your unborn baby’s heartbeat in real time
- Share the heartbeat recording with friends and family and track developmental milestones
- The Roo requires no messy gels
- Comprehensive Roo content is available on the HubbleClub app
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant
- Track kicks, water intake, and more
- No radiation – 100% safe to use
- The Roo
- Portable Pouch
- Power Adapter
- Quick Start Guide