The Halo® SleepSack® wearable blanket replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby's face and interfere with breathing. In addition to sleeping safer, it helps babies sleep better, too. It's a warm cuddly blanket they can't kick off; ensuring baby sleeps soundly throughout the night.
- Replaces loose blankets for safe sleep.
- Recognized as “Hip Healthy” by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- Inverted zipper for easy diaper changes.
- Machine wash with like colors.
- 100% Cotton|TOG 0.5 (Please see below)
TOG is a unit of measure of thermal insulation used in the textile trade. The British "TOG" value is the international standard measurement of a blanket's thermal effectiveness (how well it keeps you warm).Keep in mind that layering allows great flexibility in keeping babies warm and cozy without overheating.The HALO SleepSack wearable blanket is suitable for a wide range of temperatures by adjusting the clothing worn underneath it. Babies can wear anything from just a diaper, to a long sleeve bodysuit or a cotton coverall.All SleepSack fabrics breathe and wick moisture to avoid overheating.