As experts in safer sleep, we upgraded our best-selling BassiNest with the all-new BassiNest Swivel Sleeper 3.0. The only bassinet that swivels 360° is now a 2-in-1 system that transforms from bedside sleeper to portable nest, becoming a safe lounger and nap space for around the house. Sleep next to your little at night and stay close to them throughout the day.
BassiNest 3.0 also includes our signature features – swivel for closeness, easy lowering wall, and 100% mesh walls for visibility and airflow. It also features a sleeker silhouette with an updated base that’s over 30% lighter, but just as sturdy as the original. Plus, the sleep area becomes extra breathable when paired with the DreamWeave pad, for additional peace of mind and comfort. Compatible with all BassiNest accessories, including the Newborn Insert.
- Sleep next to your newborn safely; without bedsharing
- Swivels to easily bring baby extra close
- Easy lowering wall for quick access from bed – no bending
- 2-in-1 system transforms from bedside sleeper to naptime nest
- Breathable mesh walls for safety and visibility
- Sturdy base adjusts to accommodate beds up to 30”
- Fabric zips off for machine washing
- Waterproof mattress and fitted sheet included
Age & Weight Limit
The weight limit for HALO Swivel bassinet is 20 lbs or up to 5 months. Discontinue use when baby shows signs of rolling over or pushing up on hands and knees.
Fully assembled, the dimensions are:
- Base: 47”x 47”
- Overall height: 36” min - 44.5” max
- Bed: 32.25” l x 23” w
- Weight: 22.6lb (full bassinet) 9.5 (just bed)
The BassiNest base and pad should be cleaned regularly by using a mild cleaning solution and a damp cloth. Do not use bleach. Do not use harsh or abrasive cleaners. Rinse clean with water. Allow to dry completely before replacing sleep pad and/or use.
The fabric sides and included sheet can be removed for machine washing. Machine wash in cold water on delicate cycle with like colors. Do not use bleach. Do not dry in dryer. Hang to dry. Do not machine wash pad.
Discontinue use when your baby shows signs of rolling over or pushing up on hands and knees.
Always place your baby on their back for sleep. Never use soft bedding such as loose blankets, bumpers, pillows, and positioners in the BassiNest. The American Academy of Pediatrics suggests the use of wearable blankets to keep your baby warm.