|Stroller weight: 15.4 lbs |
|Recommended Use: 6 months to 40 lbs |
|Open (in): 41 x 22 x 30|
|Folded (in): 31 x 22 x 9|
What's NOT Included: Cup holder, child tray, rain cover
|| || || || ||
| || |
The frame of the Greentom stroller is
made completely of recycled plastic and
bio-plastic. The fabric is made from 74 recycled drinking bottles (12.1 lbs of plastic)!
Tuckered out tot? A deep recline is perfect for naps on the go.
| ||Smooth Ride |
Double ball-bearing wheels, anti-puncture tires and one-hand steering make city strolls a delight.
Easy quick-click fold into a compact little package.
Greentom's lightweight Classic stroller is as green as it gets. Greentom presents a new generation of sustainable lightweight strollers, turning the world of strollers upside down. Wherever you take your petite passengers, they just might remember their precious first years as being comfortable, carefree and... green. Happy strolling!
- 3 positions: full recline (150?), relaxed (120?) or upright
- Comfortable all-around handling: very smooth ride and extremely maneuverable
- Five point safety harness included
- Compact upright storage: easy fold system with integrated folding lock. folds in just 3 seconds!
- Lightweight (7 kg / 15.4 lbs)
- Greentom products are BPA, PVC and Phthalate free
- Washable, easily removable fabric (UPF rating 50+)
- Includes: chassis, fabric, canopy, basket
- By using this Classic you recycle 74 drinking bottles and 5,5 kg (12.1 lbs) recycled plastic!
- Suitable from 6 months to approx. 4.5 years (max. 40 lbs, 43 inches)
- Folded: 79 x 56 x 23 cm (31 x 22 x 9")
- Storage basket: max. load 2 kg (4.5 lbs)
- Open dimensions: 104 x 56 x 76 cm (41 x 22 x 30")