|Stroller weight: 19.8 lbs |
|Recommended Use: Birth to 6 months |
|Open (in): 40 x 22 x 36"|
|Carrycot (in): 31 x 13 x 6"|
What's NOT Included:Cup holder, child tray, rain cover
|| || || || ||
| || |
The frame of the Greentom stroller is
made completely of recycled plastic and
bio-plastic. The fabric is made from 31 recycled drinking bottles!
A perfectly cozy newborn environment, the carrycot includes a 100% organic mattress.
| ||Washable Fabrics |
The breathable UPF50+ fabrics are easily removable and can be washed by hand.
Double ball-bearing wheels, anti-puncture tires and one-hand steering make city strolls a delight.
The Greentom Carrycot includes a 100% organic, high quality mattress made of organic cotton, flax and wool. The triple layered mattress filling is made of wool from sheep that are raised organically (and happy) in the Northern part of Holland and organically grown flax. The cover breathes, is easy to clean and can be washed by hand. The natural ingredients make this mattress safe, cozy, soft and comfortable. No harmful chemicals are used in the production of this mattress. Very comfortable and sustainable!
- 100% organic mattress
- Very smooth ride
- Easy all-around handling
- Easy fold system with integrated folding lock
- Greentom products are BPA, PVC and Phthalate free
- Lightweight (9 kg / 19.8 lbs)
- Washable, easily removable fabric (UPF rating 50+)
- Includes: chassis, additional frame, fabric, mattress, canopy, basket
- By using this Carrycot you recycle 31 drinking bottles and 7,5 kg (16.5 lbs) recycled plastic!
- Suitable from birth up to approx. 6 months, max. 9 kg, 66 cm (20 lbs, 26")
- Size ready for use: 102 x 55 x 90 cm (40 x 22 x 36")
- Size carrycot: 79 x 33 x 15 cm (31 x 13 x 6")
- Storage basket: max. load 2 kg (4.5 lbs)