The Graco® SlimFit3™ LX 3-in-1 Car Seat is our slimmest design that fits 3 car seats across, saving space in your back seat without compromising on the safety you trust and the features you need. This narrow all-in-one car seat grows with your child from rear-facing harness (5-40 lb) to forward-facing harness (22-65 lb) to highback booster (40-100 lb). We tested our lightweight 3-across car seat in every configuration, to help ensure your growing family can fit in your vehicle, even with children of different ages who ride in different modes, or when paired with select other Graco car seats. Integrated belt lock-off makes for easy vehicle seat belt installation in forward-facing mode, and allows you to position your seats to maximize space with 3 across. Graco’s exclusive push-button InRight™ LATCH provides an easy, one-second attachment with an audible click to help ensure secure installation. We made thoughtful design choices to make the SlimFit3 easy to adjust with 3 car seats in the back seat. The No-Rethread Simply Safe Adjust™ Harness System allows you to adjust the height of the headrest and harness to 10 positions with just one motion for just the right fit. Easily adjust the 4-position recline for a better installation and a comfortable ride. The Rapid Remove cover comes off in 60 seconds, without uninstalling the seat or removing the harness, and is machine washable. Plus, the SlimFit3™ is slim enough to fit 3 across, but spacious enough to keep your growing child comfy. Breathable mesh AirFlow channels provide improved ventilation to keep your child cool and comfortable. Two cup holders are designed to work with the three-across configuration to keep drinks and snacks close at hand. Fuss-free harness storage pockets conveniently hold the harness out of the way while your child gets in and out. Removable, plush head and body inserts help to keep your infant feeling cradled and comfortable. The steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability for years of use, and EPS energy-absorbing foam provides effective impact energy management. This car seat is Graco® ProtectPlus Engineered™ to help protect in frontal, side, rear, and rollover crashes.
- Breathable mesh AirFlow channels provide improved ventilation to keep your child cool and comfortable
- Integrated belt lock-off for easy vehicle seat belt installation in forward-facing mode
- Push-button InRight LATCH provides an easy, one-second attachment with an audible click to help ensure secure installation
- 4-position recline keeps your child comfy and helps for a better installation
- Rapid Remove cover removes in 60 seconds, without uninstalling the seat or removing the harness, so it's easy to clean even with 3 car seats installed
- Fuss-free harness storage pockets conveniently hold the harness out of the way for easy in and out
- Harness storage compartment keeps the harness safely stored while in belt-positioning booster mode
- Removable, plush head and body inserts help to keep your infant feeling cradled and comfortable
- 2 removable easy-to-clean cup holders are intentionally designed to work with 3-across installation
- Fits 3 car seats across the back seat with select other Graco car seats
- Open belt paths and dual easy-to-read level indicators make installation easy
- Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability for 10 years of use, and EPS energy-absorbing foam provides effective impact energy management
- Lightweight design so you can easily transfer between cars
- Meets or exceeds the child restraint criteria for a frontal crash test under the US FMVSS 213
- Side-impact tested for occupant retention with the built-in 5-point harness system
- Rear-impact tested based on the European Rear-Impact Crash Pulse
- Tested to Graco's RollSafe™ testing standard based on the European rollover testing procedure
- Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage
Rear-Facing Harness: 5-40 lb, head must be at least 1" below handle; Forward-Facing Harness: 22-65 lb, up to 49"; Highback Booster: 40-100 lb, 43-57", at least 4 years old
STOP using this child restraint and throw it away 10 years after the date of manufacture.
Children are safer riding rear-facing and should ride rear-facing as long as possible, until they reach the maximum rear-facing height or weight rating for their car seat. Then children should ride forward-facing, using the built-in harness system for as long as possible until they reach the maximum forward-facing weight or height for their car seat. At that point, children should ride in a belt-positioning booster seat. A booster is no longer needed once the vehicle seat belt fits properly, typically when they reach 4 feet 9 inches tall and are between ages 8-12. Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage.*
*Graco Supports the American Academy of Pediatrics and National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's Car Seat Guidelines. Visit our safety page for information on car seat usage recommendations.