The Graco® Sequel™ 65 Convertible Car Seat easily converts from rear-facing harness (4-40 lb) to forward-facing harness (22-65 lb). It easily grows with your child with 6-recline positions, and an easy-to-use Simply Safe Adjust™ harness system, which adjusts both the harness and headrest height together to 10 different positions. With the included LATCH attachment system, and the easy-to-read level indicator, this seat offers you a hassle-free installation. This car seat is Graco® ProtectPlus Engineered™ to help protect in frontal, side, rear, and rollover crashes. This seat has all the features that are easy for you, and comfortable for baby!
- Convertible car seat grows with your child from rear-facing harness (4-40 lb) to forward-facing harness (22-65 lb)
- Graco® ProtectPlus Engineered™: a combination of the most rigorous crash tests that helps to protect your little one in frontal, side, rear & rollover crashes
- No-Rethread Simply Safe Adjust™ Harness System allows the headrest and harness to adjust together in one motion
- Choose the perfect headrest height from 10 positions to get the safest fit for your child as they grow
- 6-position recline keeps your child comfy and helps for a better installation
- Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability for 10 years of use
- Easy-to-read level indicator helps eliminate installation guesswork
- 2 easy-to-clean cup holders keep your child's drinks and snacks close at hand
- Removable, plush body insert helps to keep your infant feeling cradled and comfortable
- LATCH-equipped for an easy car seat installation
- 5-point, front-adjust harness helps you get baby in and out with ease
- EPS, energy-absorbing foam for effective impact management
- Seat pad is comfortable and machine washable
- Meets or exceeds the child restraint criteria for a frontal crash test under the US FMVSS 213
- Side-impact tested for occupant retention with the built-in 5-point harness system
- Rear-impact tested based on the European Rear-Impact Crash Pulse
- Tested to Graco's RollSafe™ testing standard based on the European rollover testing procedure
- Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage
- Rear-Facing Harness: 4-40 lb, head must be at least 1" below handle
- Forward-Facing Harness: 22-65 lb, up to 49"
STOP using this child restraint and throw it away 10 years after the date of manufacture.
Children are safer riding rear-facing and should ride rear-facing as long as possible, until they reach the maximum rear-facing height or weight rating for their car seat. Then children should ride forward-facing, using the built-in harness system for as long as possible until they reach the maximum forward-facing weight or height for their car seat. Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage.*
*Graco Supports the American Academy of Pediatrics and National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's Car Seat Guidelines. Visit our safety page for information on car seat usage recommendations.