Graco Grows4Me 4-in-1 Car Seat is designed for 10 years of use. It’s comfortable for your child and convenient for you! It transitions from rear-facing harness (5-40 lb), to forward-facing harness (22-65 lb), to highback booster (40-100 lb), to backless booster (40-110 lb). For a proper fit, adjust the harness and headrest together--no rethreading required--using the Simply Safe Adjust™ Harness System. The 10-position headrest and the 6-position recline keep your child comfortable. It’s the only car seat you'll ever need!
- Integrated Harness Storage Compartment: Holds the harness straps that are not in use while in the belt positioning booster mode for a simple transition back to harness mode.
- Steel-reinforced Frame: Provides strength and durability for years of smart utility.
- Plush Insert: Keeps your child comfortable on your many journeys together
- Integrated Cup Holder: keeps your child's drinks close at hand.
- Easy-to-read Level Indicator: Helps eliminate installation guesswork.
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards.
Care & Maintenance
- CLEANING SEAT PAD: Machine wash pad & canopy in cold water with gentle soap on delicate cycle & drip dry. Do not use bleach
- CLEANING BUCKLE: Place in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle. Press red button several times while in the water. Do not submerge the buckle strap. Do not use soap, detergents or lubricants
- CLEANING HARNESS: Surface wash only with mild soap & damp cloth or wipes. Do not immerse harness straps or latch strap in water. For full instructions see here
- CLEANING HARDGOODS: Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap & cool water For full cleaning instructions, please refer to your user manual or contact Customer Service at www.gracobaby.com or 1-800-345-4109
Rear-Facing Harness: 5-40 lb, head must be at least 1" below handle; Forward-Facing Harness: 22-65 lb, up to 49"; Highback Booster: 40-100 lb, 43-57", at least 4 years old; Backless Booster: 40-110 lb, 43-57", at least 4 years old
STOP using this child restraint and throw it away 10 years after the date of manufacture
Children are safer riding rear-facing and should ride rear-facing as long as possible, until they reach the maximum rear-facing height or weight rating for their car seat. Then children should ride forward-facing, using the built-in harness system for as long as possible until they reach the maximum forward-facing weight or height for their car seat. At that point, children should ride in a belt-positioning booster seat. A booster is no longer needed once the vehicle seat belt fits properly, typically when they reach 4 feet 9 inches tall and are between ages 8-12. Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage.*
*Graco Supports the American Academy of Pediatrics and National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's Car Seat Guidelines. Visit our safety page for information on car seat usage recommendations.