The Graco® Contender™ GO Convertible Car Seat features 2 modes of use to grow with your child from rear-facing harness (5-40 lb) to forward-facing harness (22-65 lb), with a slim car seat design that helps save space in your back seat. This is the perfect travel car seat as its lightweight design easily transfers from car to car, and it is certified for aircraft use to help keep your child safe while flying. It easily grows with your child with the Simply Safe Adjust™ harness system, which allows the headrest and harness to adjust together in one motion. The included LATCH and easy-to-read level indicator help make installation easier. Fuss-free harness storage pockets conveniently hold the harness out of the way while getting your little one in and out of the seat. This car seat conveniently features 2 removable, dishwasher-safe cup holders, a machine-washable seat pad, and 2 recline positions for ease of use. The car seat is Graco® ProtectPlus Engineered™ to help protect in frontal, side, rear, and rollover crashes.
- No-Rethread Simply Safe Adjust™ Harness System allows the headrest and harness to adjust together in one motion
- Choose the perfect headrest height from 8 positions to get the safest fit for your child as they grow
- Fuss-free harness storage pockets conveniently hold the harness out of the way for easy in and out
- 2 dishwasher-safe cup holders are removable to make room for additional passengers
- LATCH equipped for an easy installation
- Open belt paths for easier installation access
- 2-position recline keeps your child comfy and helps for a better installation
- Easy-to-read level indicator helps eliminate installation guesswork
- Removable, plush head and body inserts help to keep your infant feeling cradled and comfortable
- Seat pad is comfortable and machine-washable
- EPS, energy-absorbing foam for effective impact management
- Meets or exceeds the child restraint criteria for a frontal crash test under the US FMVSS 213
- Side-impact tested for occupant retention with the built-in 5-point harness system
- Rear-impact tested based on the European Rear-Impact Crash Pulse
- Tested to Graco's RollSafe™ testing standard based on the European rollover testing procedure
- Tested using approximately twice the impact force required by the US FMVSS 213 car seat safety standard
- Tested for structural integrity in extreme hot and cold temperatures
- Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage
- Product Width:18.9 in
- Product Height:24.75 in
- Product Depth:21.5 in
- Product Weight:16 lb
Rear-Facing Harness: 5-40 lb, head must be at least 1" below headrest adjustment handle; Forward-Facing Harness: 22-65 lb, up to 49"
STOP using this child restraint and throw it away 7 years after the date of manufacture.
Children are safer riding rear-facing and should ride rear-facing as long as possible, until they reach the maximum rear-facing height or weight rating for their car seat. Then children should ride forward-facing, using the built-in harness system for as long as possible until they reach the maximum forward-facing weight or height for their car seat. Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage.*
*Graco Supports the American Academy of Pediatrics and National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's Car Seat Guidelines. Visit our safety page for information on car seat usage recommendations.