The Graco® Contender™ 65 Convertible Car Seat grows with your child from 5-40 lb (rear-facing) and 22-65 lb (forward-facing). It easily adapts to your growing child using the Simply Safe Adjust™ Harness System, which automatically adjusts both the harness and headrest height in one motion. The included LATCH and easy-to-read level indicator offer you hassle-free installation. This convertible car seat features a removable body support, machine-washable seat pad, and two buckle positions to help keep your child snug and secure. This seat is Graco® ProtectPlus Engineered™, which helps to protect your little one in frontal, side, rear, and rollover crashes.
- EPS, energy-absorbing foam for effective impact management
- 5-point, front-adjust harness helps you get baby in and out with ease
- Cup holder keeps your child's drinks and snacks close at hand
- Removable body support helps keep baby comfy
- Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed US safety standards
- Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage
Rear-Facing Harness: 5-40 lb, head must be at least 1" below handle Forward-Facing Harness: **Weight ratings may vary by model.
Review your car seat labels and manual for actual age, weight, & height requirements.
STOP using this child restraint and throw it away 7 years after the date of manufacture.
Children are safer riding rear-facing and should ride rear-facing as long as possible, until they reach the maximum rear-facing height or weight rating for their car seat. Then children should ride forward-facing, using the built-in harness system for as long as possible until they reach the maximum forward-facing weight or height for their car seat. Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage.*
*Graco Supports the American Academy of Pediatrics and National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's Car Seat Guidelines. Visit our safety page for information on car seat usage recommendations.