The Graco® 4Ever® DLX SnugLock® Grow™ 4-in-1 Car Seat gives you 10 years of use with one car seat. The 4-in-1 car seat grows with your child as it transitions from a rear-facing harness (4-40 lb) to forward-facing harness (22-65 lb) to highback belt-positioning booster (40-100 lb) to backless booster (40-120 lb). Our Grow technology allows the backrest to widen as the headrest rises so your growing child has the best fit and comfort at every stage. The No-Rethread Simply Safe Adjust™ Harness System allows you to adjust the height of the headrest and harness in one motion for just the right fit. SnugLock® technology allows for a hassle-free installation in less than one minute using either vehicle seat belt or LATCH. The car seat is Graco® ProtectPlus Engineered™ to help protect in frontal, side, rear, and rollover crashes.
- Choose the perfect headrest height from 10 positions to get the safest fit for your child as they grow
- 6-position recline keeps your child comfy and helps for a better installation
- Graco’s push-button InRight™ LATCH provides an easy, one-second attachment with an audible click to help ensure secure installation
- Rapid Remove cover removes in 60 seconds, without uninstalling the seat or removing the harness, and is machine-washable for easy cleaning
- Rubberized fuss-free harness storage pockets hold the harness out of the way, with a no-slip grip to get baby in and out
- Harness storage compartment keeps the harness safely stored while in belt-positioning booster mode
- Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability for 10 years of use
- Easy-to-read level indicator helps eliminate installation guesswork
- 2 easy-to-clean cup holders keep your child's drinks and snacks close at hand
- Removable, plush head and body inserts help to keep your infant feeling cradled and comfortable
- EPS, energy-absorbing foam for effective impact management
- Meets or exceeds the child restraint criteria for a frontal crash test under the US FMVSS 213
- Side-impact tested for occupant retention with the built-in 5-point harness system
- Rear-impact tested based on the European Rear-Impact Crash Pulse
- Tested to Graco's RollSafe™ testing standard based on the European rollover testing procedure
- Tested using approximately twice the impact force required by the US FMVSS 213 car seat safety standard
- Tested for structural integrity in extreme hot and cold temperatures
- Certified for use in an aircraft, in rear-facing and forward-facing harness modes
- Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage
Care & Maintenance
- Cleaning Seat Pad: Machine wash pad in cold water with gentle soap on delicate cycle & drip dry. Do not use bleach
- Cleaning Buckle: Place in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle. Press red button several times while in the water. Do not submerge the buckle strap. Do not use soap, detergents or lubricants
- Cleaning Harness: Surface wash only with mild soap & damp cloth or wipes. Do not immerse harness straps or latch strap in water. For full instructions see here
- Cleaning Hardgoods: Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap & cool water For full cleaning instructions, please refer to your user manual or contact Customer Service at www.gracobaby.com or 1-800-345-4109
- Rear-Facing Harness: 4-40 lb, head must be at least 1" below headrest adjustment handle
- Forward-Facing Harness: 22-65 lb, up to 49"
- Highback Booster: 40-100 lb, 43-57", at least 4 years old
- Backless Booster: 40-120 lb, 43-57", at least 4 years old
STOP using this child restraint and throw it away 10 years after the date of manufacture.
Children are safer riding rear-facing and should ride rear-facing as long as possible, until they reach the maximum rear-facing height or weight rating for their car seat. Then children should ride forward-facing, using the built-in harness system for as long as possible until they reach the maximum forward-facing weight or height for their car seat. At that point, children should ride in a belt-positioning booster seat. A booster is no longer needed once the vehicle seat belt fits properly, typically when they reach 4 feet 9 inches tall and are between ages 8-12. Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage.*
*Graco Supports the American Academy of Pediatrics and National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's Car Seat Guidelines. Visit our safety page for information on car seat usage recommendations.