Graco 4Ever DLX Platinum 4-in-1 Car Seat gives you 10 years of use with 1 car seat and features EZ Tight™ LATCH for a secure and simple installation in 3 easy steps! It’s comfortable for your child and convenient for you as it transitions from rear-facing harness (4-40 lb) to forward-facing harness (22-65 lb) to highback belt-positioning booster (40-100 lb) to backless belt-positioning booster (40-120 lb). The Simply Safe Adjust™ Harness System and 10-position headrest let you adjust the harness and headrest together, with no rethreading. The 6-position recline keeps your child comfortable. It also features an integrated belt lock-off for easy seat-belt installation, a RapidRemove™ cover, and Fuss Free harness storage to help get baby in and out. It’s the only seat you'll ever need!
- 6-position recline keeps your child comfy and helps for a better installation
- Integrated belt lock-off for easy vehicle seat belt installation
- Rapid Remove machine-washable cover removes in 60 seconds, without uninstalling the seat
- Fuss-free harness storage to get your child in and out easily
- Harness storage compartment keeps the harness safely stored while in belt-positioning booster mode
- Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability
- Removable, plush head and body inserts help to keep your infant feeling cradled and comfortable
- 2 easy-to-clean cup holders keep your child's drinks and snacks close at hand
- Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213
- Side-impact tested for occupant retention with the built-in 5-point harness system and in highback belt-positioning modes
- Rear-impact tested based on the European Rear-Impact Crash Pulse
- Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage
Care & Maintenance
- CLEANING SEAT PAD: Machine wash pad & canopy in cold water with gentle soap on delicate cycle & drip dry. Do not use bleach
- CLEANING BUCKLE: Place in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle. Press red button several times while in the water. Do not submerge the buckle strap. Do not use soap, detergents or lubricants
- CLEANING HARNESS: Surface wash only with mild soap & damp cloth or wipes. Do not immerse harness straps or latch strap in water. For full instructions see here
- CLEANING HARDGOODS: Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap & cool water For full cleaning instructions, please refer to your user manual or contact Customer Service at www.gracobaby.com or 1-800-345-4109
Rear-Facing Harness: 4-40 lb, head must be at least 1" below handle; Forward-Facing Harness: 22-65 lb, up to 49"; Highback Booster: 40-100 lb, 43-57", at least 4 years old; Backless Booster: 40-120 lb, 43-57", at least 4 years old
STOP using this child restraint and throw it away 10 years after the date of manufacture.
Children are safer riding rear-facing and should ride rear-facing as long as possible, until they reach the maximum rear-facing height or weight rating for their car seat. Then children should ride forward-facing, using the built-in harness system for as long as possible until they reach the maximum forward-facing weight or height for their car seat. At that point, children should ride in a belt-positioning booster seat. A booster is no longer needed once the vehicle seat belt fits properly, typically when they reach 4 feet 9 inches tall and are between ages 8-12. Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage.*
*Graco Supports the American Academy of Pediatrics and National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's Car Seat Guidelines. Visit our safety page for information on car seat usage recommendations.
Lenny faces are short character strings that describe emotions and make your text stand out.