Graco® 4Ever® DLX 4-in-1 Car Seat gives you 10 years of use with one car seat, now upgrapded with three additional features. The 4Ever you know and love now features a Rapid Remove cover, an integrated belt lock-off for easy installation, and rubberized fuss-free harness storage to help you get baby in and out. It is comfortable for your child and convenient for you as it transitions from a rear-facing harness (4–40 lb) to forward-facing harness (22–65 lb) to highback belt-positioning booster (40–100 lb) to backless belt-positioning booster (40–120 lb). The Simply Safe Adjust™ Harness System and 10-position headrest lets you adjust the harness and headrest together, with no rethreading. The 6-position recline keeps your child comfortable, while the InRight™ LATCH system makes installation easy. It’s the only car seat you'll ever need!
- Graco’s exclusive InRight™ LATCH provides an easy, one-second attachment with an audible click to help ensure secure installation
- Integrated belt lock-off for easy vehicle seat belt installation
- Rapid Remove machine-washable cover removes in 60 seconds, without uninstalling the seat
- Rubberized fuss-free harness storage for a no-slip grip to get your child in and out easily
- Harness storage compartment keeps the harness safely stored while in belt-positioning booster mode
- Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability
- Removable, plush head and body inserts help to keep your infant feeling cradled and comfortable
- 2 easy-to-clean cup holders keep your child's drinks and snacks close at hand
- Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213
- Side-impact tested for occupant retention with the built-in 5-point harness system
- Rear-impact tested based on the European Rear-Impact Crash Pulse
- Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage
Rear-Facing Harness: 4-40 lb, head must be at least 1" below handle; Forward-Facing Harness: 22-65 lb, up to 49"; Highback Booster: 40-100 lb, 43-57", at least 4 years old; Backless Booster: 40-120 lb, 43-57", at least 4 years old
STOP using this child restraint and throw it away 10 years after the date of manufacture.
Children are safer riding rear-facing and should ride rear-facing as long as possible, until they reach the maximum rear-facing height or weight rating for their car seat. Then children should ride forward-facing, using the built-in harness system for as long as possible until they reach the maximum forward-facing weight or height for their car seat. At that point, children should ride in a belt-positioning booster seat. A booster is no longer needed once the vehicle seat belt fits properly, typically when they reach 4 feet 9 inches tall and are between ages 8-12. Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage.*
*Graco Supports the American Academy of Pediatrics and National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's Car Seat Guidelines. Visit our safety page for information on car seat usage recommendations.