Unlike traditional high chairs that cannot be used until your baby can sit up on their own, Nomi allows you to bring your newborn up to the table with the addition of the Nomi Baby raised bouncer attachment.
Nomi Baby is designed to provide your baby with an ergonomic and cozy spot at the center of the family. Being at table height is ideal for "talking", playing, and interacting with your baby.
Nomi Baby is also easy to move around the house, wherever you need an extra hand and seamlessly adjusts between an almost horizontal positon for your newborn and more upright positions as your baby grows. Your baby's head remains stable while the seat allows a gentle bounce. Nomi Baby's supportive design creates a comfy nest for your new baby.
When your baby has grown a little stronger, you can begin to use a more upright position to allow for better eye contact at the family table. If your little one falls asleep, Nomi Baby can easily be adjusted to an almost horizontal position with just a quick turn of the knob. Nomi Baby is not intended for extended periods of sleep.
Nomi easily transforms from an infant raised bouncer?to a high chair?to a chair, so your child is positioned in the most comfortable & ergoNOMIc position from newborn all the way to adulthood, holding up to 330 lbs.
- Bouncer adjusts to a near lay flat position ? this unique adjustment feature allows parents to use Nomi Baby from day one. According to experts, conventional bouncers should not be used at all in the baby’s first 8 weeks because they do not lie flat.
- Brings your baby higher so you can keep a closer eye on them. Ideal for talking, playing and interaction with your baby. Gets them off the floor away from dust, feet, and paws during family meal time.
- Nomi Baby is easy to move around the house wherever you need an extra hand.
- Perfect to keep the baby near you ? while you prepare or clean up from meal times, take a quick shower, or while getting ready for the day.
- Scandinavian design with a wide stable base and superior center of gravity provides peace of mind for parents
- As your baby grows, the Nomi Baby can be adjusted to a more upright position giving the baby a chance to interact more with his or her surroundings.
- Functional solution that simplifies life ? keep baby in sight, engaged and supported.
- Can be used until baby starts trying to sit up on their own, or has reached 20 lbs., whichever comes first.
- When baby outgrows the Nomi Baby, convert back to your Nomi High Chair for use from 6 months to at least 2 years, then to the Nomi Chair for use to teenage and beyond.
- Machine Washable and reversible cushion