- Be sure not to lubricate or immerse the LATCH/UAS connectors, the Buckle, or buckle for your car seat in water.
- You can wipe plastic and metal parts clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. (Just be sure not to use abrasive cleaners or solvents and take care not to damage any labels.)
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Machine wash soft goods separately in cold water, delicate cycle, with NO CHLORINE BLEACH. (Be sure to remove the foam inserts from the headrest pad prior to washing.)
- Tumble dry soft goods 10 - 15 minutes on low heat and remove immediately.
- To protect the car seat from damage caused by weather, rodents, and other elements common to garages, the outdoors, and other storage locations, remove the seat pad and thoroughly clean the Car Seat and pad prior to storage. (Take care to clean in the areas where crumbs and other debris tend to accumulate.)
on April 8, 2021