4 to 35 lbs
12.6 lbs (Base: 12 lbs)
26 L x 17.25 W x 15.5 H
Reclines to a lie-flat position, transforming into a carrycot so baby can rest in an ergonomically correct position
Telescopic Linear Side Protection transfers impact forces to the seat's shell, where it is absorbed away from baby
11-position height-adjustable headrest ensures safest and most comfortable fit
Fold-away UVP50+ sun canopy protects baby from sun, wind and rain
The Cloud Q is the latest result of CYBEX ongoing safety research, building on the successful tradition of previous award winning infant car seats. While improving on already reliable and unique safety features, the Cloud Q introduces a new unique feature allowing it to be reclined when used outside of the car, creating a perfect symbiosis of superb safety in the car and a new level of comfort as a travel system.
The reclining backrest is easy to use by simply squeezing a lever and pushing down, which simultaneously reclines the backrest and extends the foot rest to create an ergonomically correct position for the baby, all while having the baby in the carrier.
The European style Load Leg prevents the seat from rotating forward and keeps the seat at the same angle during a crash, allowing the back of the seat to perfectly support and protect the baby?s head, neck and back. The Load Leg also channels a large amount of crash energy into the vehicle floor, helping decrease forces on the baby by up to 50%.
The unique European belt routing with the shoulder belt behind carrier makes this installation as safe as using the base with the Load Leg. Makes travel in Taxis and on vacation safe and simple! The unique telescopic Linear Side-impact Protection (LSP) system starts absorbing side-impact forces as early as possible by channeling them through the flexible and energy absorbing shell. This greatly reduces the forces on the baby.
The unique telescopic Linear Side-impact Protection (LSP) system starts absorbing side-impact forces as early as possible by channeling them through the flexible and energy absorbing shell. This greatly reduces the forces on the baby.
The 11 position heightadjustable headrest, also automatically adjust the harness position for a perfect fit without any need for re-threading the harness. The fully integrated, extralarge sun canopy with UV50+ protection, elegantly disappear behind the color coordinated visor when not in use. Extends incrementally for perfect protection against sun, wind or rain.
- Reclining backrest: Ergonomic full recline position when used outside the car
- 11-position height adjustable headrest: Automatically positions the no rethread harness for maximum safety
- Energy-absorbing shell: The flexible material and structure of the shell absorbs the forces of an impact and distributes them away from baby
- Adjustable Load Leg: Prevents seat from rotating forward in a crash, protecting baby?s spine
- Secure European Belt Routing: As safe without the base as with the base
- Telescopic L.S.P system: The telescopic Linear Side-impact Protection absorbs the force of a side-impact collision in combination with the energy absorbing shell
- Integrated and color coordinated extra-large canopy: Perfect sun and wind protection with UVP50+
- Weight capacity: 4 to 35 lbs
- Height capacity: Up to 30"
- Weight- Carrier: 12.6 lbs.
- Weight- Base: 12 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 26? - W 17 ?? - H 15 ??