The Clek Liingo is the only baseless infant car seat (carrier only) currently available. Where traditional infant car seats are sold with a base to provide a LATCH installation option, Liingo is engineered with the LATCH connectors directly onto the car seat carrier, eliminating the need for the car seat base.
Liingo weighs just 9 lbs, is compatible with top stroller brands, has a convenient one-handed quick release that makes it easy to remove from the stroller. Plus, at less than 17 inches wide, Liing’s narrow design makes it easy to ride 3-across.
Liingo is proudly designed, engineered and made in Ontario.
Deciding on the right car seat and stroller combination for your baby can be overwhelming and time consuming. That's why we designed Liingo to work with top brands like Baby Jogger®, BabyZen®, Bugaboo®, Bumbleride®, Silver Cross®, Stokke®, Thule® and Uppababy®, using compatible car seat adapters (sold seperately).
Clek became the first car seat company to remove brominated and chlorinated flame retardants from their car seats in 2014. The new Railroad fabric, as well as the ethically sourced Merino Wool + TENCEL® Blend options are free of any added flame retardants.
- Supports two installation methods: using built-in LATCH connectors or the Euro Belt Path method.
- 3-position adjustable sun canopy with 100+spf sun protection and a mesh peekaboo window.
- Lightweight design, at just 9 lb, with a convenient one-handed quick release.
- Two-stage newborn body support system.
- Advanced side-impact protection system with two-piece energy-absorbing shell lined with EPP foam.
- Machine washable cover.
- Made for travel - Aircraft Approved.
- 9-Year Expiration Date.
- Recyclable through Clek.
- Compatible with the Clek Infant Car Seat Base (sold seperately).
- Rear-Facing Limits
- Height: Up to 32 in.
- Weight: 4-35 lbs
- Minimum Age: Newborn
- Product Weight: 9 lbs (*with LATCH bin and newborn insert removed)