The Clek Fllo is one of the safest narrow convertible car seats available, supporting extended rear-facing use (up to 50 lb in the USA). Engineered to protect, it is built with advanced safety features, including a steel anti-rebound bar,_Clek’s_patented EACT energy management system, and advanced side-impact_protection, with deep side wings, energy-absorbing foam layers and_an adjustable structural headrest. Plus, at less than 17 inches wide, Fllo’s narrow design makes_it easy to ride 3-across.
Fllo is proudly designed, engineered and made in Ontario.
All Fllo models_are_free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants, while the mammoth collection is free of any added flame retardants.
And at less than 17 inches wide, the Clek Fllo convertible car seat can be installed 3-across in most vehicles, or makes room for 2+ dogs or adults.
- Anti-Rebound bar provides 1-2 inches of extra legroom for the rear-facing child as they grow.
- Removable seat cushion makes the rear-facing belt path easy to access. It’s also easy-to-clean.
- Built-in rear-facing lock-offs improve ease of use by tensioning and removing excess slack from belt.
- Adjustable crotch strap and 6 different harness heights provide for a flexibility in adjustment to fit a wide range of sizes and ages of children.
- Made for travel - Aircraft Approved.
- 9-Year Expiration Date.
- Recyclable through Clek.
- Rear-Facing Limits
- Height: 24-43 in.
- Weight: 14-50 lb
- Minimum Age: Able to sit upright alone
- Forward-Facing Limits
- Height: 30-49 in.
- Weight: 22-65 lb
- Minimum Age: 2+ years recommended* (1 year minimum)
- Product Weight: 25 lbs