From the makers of the IIHS Best Bet KidFit® Booster, the KidFit® Zip Plus boasts bonus zip-off cushions PLUS new quick-release LATCH for easy removal. Designed with 10 positions of DuoGuard® side-impact protection, KidFit® Zip Plus features a rigid shell and EPS energy-absorbing foam for head and shoulder protection throughout every stage, while integrated side wings provide further impact protection.
Built for Protection, Stability, and Comfort
Premium LATCH connectors and a SuperCinch® one-pull tightener stabilize the seat for easy in/out and keep it secured when unoccupied. The upgraded quick-release LATCH provides convenient one-hand removal from the vehicle LATCH system for easy transfer between seats and vehicles.
A contoured ErgoBoost® Plus seat with triple-foam padding provides comfort and support in all the right places, and a 2-position backrest adjusts to mimic the vehicle seat position. The backrest is also removable to create a backless booster for older children.
Convenient and Road Trip Ready
KidFit® Zip Plus also includes stylish, quilted seat and backrest cushions that easily zip on to provide extra padding and protect the fabrics underneath. They’re just as easy to zip off for cleaning or storage. All fabrics, including armrest covers, are removable and machine washable.
Two dishwasher-safe CupFoldersTM fold out of the way when empty and are easy to remove for cleaning. A bonus storage console fits into either CupFolderTM to carry big kid necessities.
- DuoGuard® head and shoulder side-impact protection with 10 positions
- Quilted zip-off backrest/seat cushions for extra padding, extended durability and easy cleaning
- SuperCinch® one-pull tightener PLUS new, one-hand, quick-release removal
- ErgoBoost® Plus contoured seat with triple-foam padding
- Removable, machine-washable seat pad, cushions, and armrest covers
- Integrated side wings lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection
- 2-position backrest adjusts to mimic vehicle seat position
- Backrest is removable to create a backless booster for older children
- 2 dishwasher-safe CupFoldersTM are easy to remove and fold away to save space
- Bonus Kid Console fits into either CupFolderTM to store big kid necessities
- Usage: KidFit®Zip Plus is designed for children at least 4 years of age, between 38-57" tall, between 40-100 lbs. in high-back mode and 40-110 lbs. in backless mode, and can sit relatively still in the same seated position throughout the car ride.
- Ship Weight: 15 lbs
- Carton Dimensions: 8.5" x 19" x 28"
- Highback Booster
- Assembled Dimensions: 16.5" x 18.75" x 32.75"
- Assembled Weight: 12.1 lbs
- Backless Booster
- Assembled Dimensions: 15" x 17" x 5"
- Assembled Weight: 6 lbs