From the makers of the #1-rated KeyFit® and NextFit®, the IIHS Best Bet KidFit® Booster is designed with 10 positions of DuoZone® side-impact protection for the way kids grow. With height adjustment from the waist—instead of at the neck—KidFit® offers both head and shoulder protection throughout every stage.
KidFit® is equipped with premium LATCH connectors and a SuperCinch® one-pull tightener to stabilize the seat for easy in/out and keep it secured when unoccupied. Belt guides make it easy to position the vehicle seat belt and integrated side wings are lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection.
A contoured ErgoBoost® Plus seat with triple foam padding provides comfort and support in all the right places, and a 2-position backrest adjusts to mimic the vehicle seat position. The backrest is also removable to create a backless booster for older children.
KidFit® Zip also includes bonus seat/backrest cushions that easily zip on to provide extra padding and protect the fabrics underneath. They’re just as easy to zip off for cleaning or storage. All fabrics, including armrest covers, are removable and machine-washable.
Two dishwasher-safe cup holders fold out of the way when empty and are easy to remove for cleaning. A bonus storage console fits into either cup holder to carry big kid necessities.
- DuoZone® head and shoulder side-impact protection with 10 positions
- Zip-off backrest/seat cushions for extra padding, extended durability and easy cleaning
- Premium LATCH connectors with SuperCinch® one-pull tightener
- ErgoBoost® Plus contoured seat with triple foam padding
- Removable, machine-washable seat pad, cushions, and armrest covers
- 2 dishwasher-safe cup holders are easy to remove and fold away to save space
- Bonus Kid Console fits into either cup holder to store big kid necessities
- Integrated side wings lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection
- 2-position backrest adjusts to mimic vehicle seat position
- Backrest is removable to create a backless booster for older children
Care and Maintenance
Hand wash fabrics using mild soap and water, or machine wash in cold water on delicate cycle using mild detergent; hang to dry. The foam insert may be hand rinsed; hang to dry. For plastic parts, sponge clean using warm water and mild soap; towel dry. Do not use bleach on fabric, foam or plastic parts.
- High Back Booster for children 30-100 lbs
- Backless Booster for children 40-110 lbs
- Highback Booster
- Assembled Dimensions: 16.5" x 18.75" x 32.75"
- Assembled Weight: 12.1 lbs.
- Backless Booster
- Assembled Dimensions: 15" x 17" x 5"
- Assembled Weight: 6 lbs.
- Ship Weight: 15 lbs.
- Carton Dimensions: 8.5" x 19" x 28"