Upgraded for the Next Generation
The KeyFit® 35 Infant Car Seat is engineered with top-rated, innovative safety features that make it the easiest to install and use correctly, every time. Upgraded features comfortably and securely accommodate your baby’s growth, providing more headrest height, legroom and stability for extended rear-facing use.
Extended Use: Growing Together
The KeyFit® 35 features an Easy-Extend Headrest System that raises with the harness to accommodate growth up to 32" tall, allowing you to keep your little one in the same rear-facing car seat for longer. The integrated anti-rebound bar provides increased stability for every ride while offering extended legroom for your growing baby. A removable, ergonomic newborn positioner provides added support for infants weighing 4 - 11 pounds.
The car seat carrier clicks effortlessly into the included-stay-in-car base and compatible Chicco strollers for easy, streamlined travel when you need it most.
The Key to Comfort
KeyFit® 35 features premium cushioning encased in soft, knit fabric around baby’s head. The double-knit, full-coverage canopy offers UPF 50+ sun protection for comfort and peace of mind.
Travel System Performance
KeyFit® 35 offers one-hand, click-in attachment for effortless mobility with compatible Chicco strollers. When traveling or on-the-go, new integrated European belt routing provides 3-points of contact for a secure install using the carrier only for ultimate travel convenience.
- Easiest-to-install infant car seat offers more headrest height and legroom for extended rear-facing use
- Easy-Extend Headrest System with no-rethread harness
- Anti-rebound bar provides added stability and more legroom
- Clicks securely into all Chicco strollers that accept a car seat for travel system mobility
- SuperCinch® force-multiplying LATCH tightener
- ReclineSure® leveling foot and RideRight® bubble levels
- LockSure® steel-reinforced seatbelt locking system
- Full-coverage canopy with UPF 50+ sun protection
- Removable ergonomic newborn head and body positioner
- Integrated on-the-go European belt routing for carrier-only installation
The KeyFit® 35 is designed for infants between 4-35 lbs. and up to 32" tall.
This product is JPMA Certified.
Care and Maintenance
Machine wash fabrics separately in cold water on delicate cycle. Do not use bleach; drip dry. Plastics and hardware may be sponge cleaned using warm water and mild soap; towel dry. To clean harness, sponge clean using warm water and mild soap; air dry. Do not machine wash harness.