From Infant to Toddler – Two Unique Stages to Grow
The Fit2® Adapt Infant & Toddler Car Seat utilizes an innovative humidity-regulating fabric with patented 37.5® Technology to help control your child’s microclimate, keeping them cooler when it’s warm and warmer when it’s cold.
In Stage 1, the Fit2® Adapt functions like a traditional rear-facing infant car seat, offering more reclined seating with removable head and body support to accommodate newborns and smaller infants from birth to 12 months. In Stage 2, the Fit2® Adapt easily transitions into a rear-facing toddler car seat, offering a more upright seating position for toddlers from 9 to 24 months – without taking up extra space in the vehicle! A 7-position headrest and padded no-rethread harness provide adjustability to accommodate growth throughout both stages.
The car seat carrier clicks effortlessly into the included-stay-in-car, 2-position base and compatible Chicco strollers for easy, streamlined travel when you need it most.
Adapt with Dynamic Climate Control
Fit2® Adapt features patented 37.5® Technology to draw away moisture and help maintain an ideal core body temperature. This innovative, humidity-regulating fabric is permanently embedded with naturally derived volcanic mineral particles to regulate your child’s microclimate – speeding evaporation to help cool or returning the body’s own infrared energy to help warm.
The removable head and body support for newborns and smaller infants features reversible knit/mesh fabrics for all-season comfort.
Easiest to Install
The Fit2® Adapt is designed with smart functionality that makes it the easiest to install simply, accurately and securely – every time. ReclineSure™ spring-loaded leveling foot works in tandem with RideRight™ bubble levels to easily verify and achieve proper base angle during installation. Premium LATCH connectors and a force-multiplying SuperCinch® LATCH tightener help achieve a secure fit with a fraction of the effort. The base is also designed with easy belt routing and integrated lock-offs for alternate installation with the vehicle seat belt.
When traveling or on-the-go, integrated European belt routing provides 3-points of contact for a secure, carrier-only install.
The carrier shell is lined with high quality EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved side impact protection. An integrated anti-rebound bar increases surface contact between the base and vehicle seat for added support and a more secure install.
- Two-stage base extends infant car seat portability and convenience through 2 years of age
- Reclined seating and removable head and body support for newborns and smaller infants
- Extended leg room and more upright, spacious seating for toddlers
- Naturally derived volcanic mineral particles embedded in the fabric speed evaporation to help cool or return the body’s infrared energy to help warm
- Removable head and body support for newborns and smaller infants with reversible knit/mesh fabrics for all-season comfort
- Premium Italian fabrics are comfortable, sophisticated, and machine-washable
- Full-coverage, ventilated canopy
- 7-position headrest and carry handle with easy, one-hand adjustment
- EPS energy-absorbing foam and integrated stabilizer bar
- Easiest to install with ReclineSure™ leveling foot, RideRight™ bubble levels, and SuperCinch® LATCH tightener
- Integrated on-the-go European belt routing for carrier-only installation
- Compatible with Chicco strollers (sold separately) for travel system use