What's the difference between the 2013 and 2014 B-Agile strollers? Click here to find out!
The B-AGILE Double stroller incorporates the same quick-fold design and great maneuverability of the single B-AGILE stroller, but with capacity for two children. With a lightweight frame, height adjustable handle and the ability to fit through standard doors, it is perfect for all occasions. Equipped with the BRITAX CLICK & GO system, the B-AGILE Double stroller accepts one BRITAX Infant Car Seat with the included infant car seat receivers. Caregivers will further appreciate the access to under-seat basket through the front leg rest, automatic chassis lock and two convenient zippered back-of-seat pockets. The padded, supportive seats feature a 5-point harness system with head pad that is adjustable without having to rethread or unhook any straps. The infinite seat recline allows the B-AGILE Double to be used from birth and has a weight capacity of 50 pounds for each seat. Extra large canopies with mesh ventilation windows allow you to see your children, while the all-wheel suspension ensures a smooth ride, and a single step locks both rear wheels simultaneously.
- Suitable from birth up to 50 lbs per seat
- Quick-Fold design
- CLICK & GO Infant Car Seat adapter system works with BRITAX infant car seats.
- Light weight aluminum frame (Less than 30.5? wide)
- Height adjustable handle
- Automatic chassis lock when folded
- No re-thread, adjustable, 5-point harness and head pad with reflective binding
- Infinite seat recline positions
- Large under seat storage with access through front foot rest
- Two additional storage pockets behind seats
- Separate large canopies with ventilation windows
- Linked parking brake locks both rear wheels
- All wheel suspension system
- Front swivel wheels are lockable
- Included accessories: CLICK & GO BRITAX infant car seat receivers