The award-winning Childhome Evolu One.80° High Chair was created to evolve with your growing child, and can be used from 6 months to 6 years. Once your baby outgrows the high chair phase and starts learning to eat on their own, it can be converted to a toddler chair that pulls up to a children’s table. The highchair features a unique 180° swivel seat, which allows parents to rotate baby to meet them comfortably during feedings. Designed to grow with your child, the highchair adjusts to 2 heights, a standard dining table (30 in) and a kid’s table (20 in). Available as an add on, a set of extra long legs give you the option to adjust the highchair to the height of a kitchen island (35 in), giving parents the extra flexibility to feed baby at any surface in their home. Unlike some highchairs, this tray slides to remove instead of tilting to keep food from sliding onto the floor. A safety bar and 5- point harness ensure your little one is secure. Both are removable as your baby grows older and the chair turns to a toddler chair.
- Grows with your baby & converts to a toddler chair
- Use from 6 mo – 6 yrs (or 66 lbs)
- 180° swivel system & easy height adjustment makes it easy to rotate baby toward you for feeding & interacting all over the house
- Easily pull the latch to click the chair into 3 different positions: straight on, 90° clockwise or 90° counterclockwise.
- Height-adjustable: pulls up to a standard table (30 in) and children’s table (20 in)
- Extra long legs (35 in / kitchen island) sold separately
- Removable tray adjusts to 6 different depths
- Removable 5 point safety harness + safety bar
- Sleek, modern design with beechwood legs (FSC® Certified, Germany)
- Seat cushions sold separately
- Storage basket sold separately
- Care: seat, safety belt and legs: use a damp cloth and dry immediately
- Highchair max weight: 33lb. Toddler chair max weight: 66 lbs
- BPA, Lead & Phthalate free