A really good addition to the yoyo+
January 4, 2022
At first, I wasn’t really sure if the structure of the newborn pack would be sturdy/supportive enough for a newborn, compared to offerings from full-size strollers. However, after using it for a couple of airplane trips, I have to say that it is an exceptional addition to your yoyo if you have to travel with your baby in a plane.
It doesn’t impede the stroller to fold completely in order to put it in the overhead compartment (a big plus of this stroller) and my baby loved it. Although, initially, the depth of the “mattress” didn’t seem it would be too comfortable for my baby, it worked great, and he regularly took naps in the stroller fitted with this pack.
The rain cover that comes with the pack is also very practical.
- amplifies all the benefits of the yoyo, when you have a newborn/younger baby
- Unbeatable practicality for trips and vacations (specially if your going by plane)
- Has all the essentials you need in a ?bassinet? for a smaller baby.
- Great build quality
- Really easy install.
- Airplane trips with newborns or any situation in which you have space limitations.
- Don?t expect to have all the bells and whistles of the bassinets offered by bigger strollers. But, in general, that?s the trade off when you get a yoyo.
- Although my baby was on the bigger side when we bought this pack, the straps don?t seem exceptionally comfortable for a small new born. In any case, they do guarantee the baby will remain in place.
- The position of the baby will be lower than in other bigger strollers. This makes it difficult to tend to your baby while pushing your stroller (especially if you are relatively tall).