The BABYBJÖRN Cup is the perfect first cup when your child wants to learn how to drink from an open glass, just like mom and dad. Its ergonomically designed for tiny hands with a strong will.
The cup feels nice to hold, stands firmly on the table and is hard to knock over. Its color and shape match the BABYBJÖRN Plate and Spoon. Recommended from eight months and up.
- Easy to grip for small hands: Ergonomic design and easy-to-grip materials.
- Well-conceived design: Stands firmly and is hard to knock over.
- Durable product: Dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe.
- Age: Recommended from eight months and up.
- Volume: Holds 100 ml/3.4 fl oz and has graduated markings in ml and oz.
The BABYBJÖRN Cup is made of polypropylene (PP) and thermoplastic elastomer (TPE).
The plastic is certified safe for foods and complies with the safety standards for plastics both in Europe (EEC) and the USA (FDA). This product is PVC-free and contains no bisphenol A (BPA), phthalates, cadmium, lead, bromine or chlorine. Moreover, the plastic is recyclable.
Easily washed by hand or in the dishwasher. Can be warmed in the microwave and is freezer-safe.