Slow Ride is a classic car print of beige, green, and blue on navy canvas that transports us to a sunny day drive with wind blowing in our hair. The colorful chevron leg padding adds the perfect flair to this ode to retro rides.
Baby Carrier Features:
Each Baby Tula Carrier:
- Navy blue canvas base
- Removable, regulated hood in navy blue
- Highest quality Duraflex buckles
- Large front pocket on the contouring hip belt
- Dual-adjustment straps, provide the perfect fit
- Extra padding around leg-opening for babys comfort
- Supportive shoulder padding for your optimal comfort
- Hand-made from 100% OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified canvas
- Can be used in both front and back carries
- Can be used from 15-45 pounds
- Baby sized carrier can be used from birth in combination with Tula Infant Insert* (sold separately)
- Provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for babys body
- Easy to care for and machine washable
*Infants weighing 7 - 15 pounds must use the Baby Tula Infant Insert (sold separately). Infants more than 15 pounds must continue using the Baby Tula Infant Insert with the Tula Baby Carrier until the baby can hold head up consistently for an extended period of time, and is tall enough to be placed in a fully seated position with knees dangling freely at a right angle.
- Baby Size Carrier Panel Measures 15.5" tall, 15 wide at the seat, and 17 wide at the top.
- Baby Size Padded Shoulder Straps measure 20 when not expanded and 23 when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is an additional 29 long.
- Hip Belt Measures 5.5" tall and 27" wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 30 (waistband total of ~ 57 long).
- Weight of the carrier: 2 lbs.