Item # 853950005294
As soon as your baby gets zipped into this soft and comfy cotton Magic Sleepsuit restful sleep will soon follow. This Magic Sleepsuit will help your little one feel cozy and secure when transitioning from the swaddle and beyond. The soft, breathable cotton inner and outer layer with a layer of polyfil in between provides just enough security and comfort to muffle your baby's startles and help them drift off to sleep, and stay asleep. The scooped neckline keeps fabric away from baby's face, and double zippers make for smooth diaper changes. The Magic Sleepsuit is to be used for back sleeping in the crib, the recommended safe sleep position.
Sizing: Recommended for infants aged 3 months and up. The Magic Sleepsuit should fit comfortably, yet be snug enough that the baby feels secure. There is some overlap between the small and large sizes with guidelines as listed below. Please note that these weight ranges are only guidelines.
Features & Benefits:
- Cuddly soft cotton inner layer next to baby's skin
- Scooped neckline to help keep fabric away from baby's face
- Double zipper for easy movement in/out of the suit and convenient diaper changes
- Open hands to allow grasping and play
- Open feet for ventilation and comfort
- Machine washable and dryer safe
- Helps muffle the startles and twitches that wake babies prematurely
- Helps soothe baby back to sleep if woken
- Eliminates the need for any blankets or loose bedding in the crib
- Gives your baby a cozy and secure feeling while sleeping separate from you on a firm crib mattress
- Designed for back sleeping only in the crib (once babies roll in it, they should be transitioned out of it)
- Baby should need only a cotton one piece in suit; thus, eliminating the need to bundle or use several clothing layers
- Helps to eliminate need to increase room temperature in nursery
- Helps keep baby at a constant and comfortable body temperature all night long
- Provides familiarity when traveling or sleeping in a different environment
- Becomes part of consistent nap/bedtime routine
- Helps to minimize the need for parental intervention (i.e. nursing, holding or rocking to sleep, etc)
As a parent, your highest priority is the safety of your child. Rest assured that the Magic Sleepsuit was designed and manufactured with safety as a top priority. The Magic Sleepsuit has undergone extensive safety lab testing, and each and every shipment is safety tested by a global, independent safety testing agency, Bureau Veritas. The Magic Sleepsuit is in compliance with CPSIA requirements. Please use the Magic Sleepsuit only as recommended.