Pediatrician-mom designed to encourage healthy variety, portions and habits at any age. Looking for a unique gift that creates unexpected fun and quality family time?
Kids love Ahimsa dishes! And don’t even realize they are turning into adventurous eaters.
For ages: 12 months+
- Plate: large wells make them perfect as plates, trays and charcuterie boards.
- Cup: minimizes wastage and decreases spills. At 8 oz. (1 cup!) these cups make measuring easy, are the perfect size for little hands and their weighted bottom helps decrease spills.
- Bowl: 8 oz to easily measure age-appropriate serving sizes - also great for snacks, side dishes, dips and more.
- Fork and spoon: toddlers gain confidence at mealtime by using adult-sized utensils. Plus, pediatric occupational therapists recommend going straight to an adult size - no need to have multiple sizes for each age and stage.
- It's stainless steel so unlike plastic - harmful chemicals won't transfer into your child's food. Our dishes are free of BPA (and all bisphenols), PVC, Phthalates, Melamine & Lead.
- Built to last a lifetime, no peeling or breaking.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Each piece is stackable.
Dimensions & Details
- Small compartment 4 oz (1/2 cup)
- Medium compartment 8 oz (1 cup)
- Large compartment 10 oz (1 1/4 cup)
- compartment plate: 8.5 (w) x 9.8 (l) x 1.2 (d) inches, deep compartments:
- bowl: 3.9 (w) x 3.9 (l) x 1.6 (d) inches - 8 oz
- cup: 8 oz
- spoon: 1.4 (w) x 6.2 (l) inches
- fork: 1.0 (w) x 6.3 (l) inches
- Actual product colors may vary from how they appear on your monitor. Each product's colors are unique due to our non-toxic coloring process.