The Z4 stroller, with its new dynamic look, offers more agility on the road, through narrow spaces or in crowded areas. Used with a full feature seat, with our Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido car seat (sold separately) or with a Z4 bassinet (sold separately) the Z4 will make strolling with your baby a joy. Our love for details will not go unnoticed, giving the Z4 a clean, polished style.
The Z4 measures just 20 inches wide, perfect for adventures where space is at a premium. The streamlined design of the chassis makes maneuvering through crowds easier and more convenient. The telescoping handle accommodates users of different heights and the hand-sewn eco-leather bar adds a touch of elegance. The wheels have a suspension system and 12 ball bearings, which means they are 30% easier to push and can take on different surfaces. The Z4 chassis is travel-system compatible with the Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido Car Seat (sold separately). The seat is detachable, reversible and can be folded right on the chassis.
STREAMLINED DESIGN, EASY DRIVE
The streamlined design of the Z4 allows it to be maneuvered with ease through heavy sidewalk traffic, narrow aisles, and crowded elevators. The hood is height adjustable and follows baby's growth while containing UPF 50+. Wheels with ball bearings and suspension allows for an effortless push, while easily overcoming bumps and uneven surfaces. The frame is composed of lacquered aluminum, which is very solid and sturdy, yet lightweight enough to be easily maneuvered and carried.
- EASY CLOSE Innovative design allows for quick and easy folding and closes inward, always keeping upholstery clean.
- EASY DRIVE Wheels with ball bearings and suspension allow for 360 degree agility and less effort in pushing.
- SEAT The backrest can be adjusted to three positions: sitting, relaxing and resting.
- HOOD UPF 50+ Height-adjustable hood (2 1/2Ó) that follows baby's growth.
- SMOOTH RIDE Lockable front swivel wheels with independent one-step rear wheel brakes.
- RECLINE The backrest can be adjusted into three comfortable positions: sitting, relaxing, and resting.
- ONE-PIECE HANDLE Allows for easy push with just one hand.
- ADJUSTABLE HANDLE The handlebar can be modified into three positions to fit parent's height preferences.
- CHASSIS The chassis is made from lacquered aluminum -- a structure that is solid enough to control movement, stability, yet lightweight enough to be easily maneuvered and carried.
- BASKET Large, expandable, and easy loading storage basket that holds all of the necessities.
- FASHION FORWARD Upholstered with a variety of fashionable collections, in materials that will keep child comfortable.
- MADE IN ITALY All Peg Perego baby products are Made in ltaly. From concept to creation, every step in the process is performed by Peg Perego and no one else.
- Open dimensions: 20" x 44 1/4" x 40 1/4"
- Folded dimensions: 20" x 33 1/2" x 18"
- Stroller Weight: 22.6 lbs.
Primo Viaggio 4-35 Lounge Infant Car Seat
The Agio by Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35 Lounge Infant Car Seat features the Comfort Recline function: the backrest reclines and the leg rest extends, allowing the child to lie down in the best ergonomic position when used on a stroller. The extendable Pagoda Hood provides full coverage, shielding baby from outside elements. The Load Leg Base and Anti-Rebound Bar reduce rotation in case of an accident, the new Kinetic Pods offer enhanced side impact protection: just a few of the innovative features with the Agio Baby Primo Viaggio 4-35 Lounge Infant Car Seat that help protect your newborn.
- For babies 4 to 35 lbs. and up to 32” tall
- Comfort Recline (outside the car)
- Premium base with Load Leg + Anti-Rebound Bar
- Extendable Pagoda Hood
- SIP Side Impact Protection & Kinetic Pods
- Base includes “Right Tight System”
- Dual Stage Cushion System
- Made in Italy
- New Kinetic Pods help to move the force away from baby in case of a side collision.
- Premium Base includes the Load Leg that adjusts to 10 different positions and folds under the base when not in use.
- Built-in Anti-Rebound Bar & Load Leg work together to reduce rotation in case of an accident by 50%.
Protection from the Elements
- Extendable Pagoda Hood offers complete coverage.
- Mesh side netting for ventilation, keeping airflow circulating.
- UPF 50+ hood fabric
Comfort and Functionality
- Comfort Recline function allows the backrest to recline and the leg rest to extend when used on a stroller.
- Dual Stage Cushion System follows the growth of the baby.
- EPS & EPP foams provide increased protection and comfort throughout the shell and headrest.
- Adjustable Side Impact Protection easily adjusts to six different positions with no re-threading required.