Car seat includes base.
The Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido elevates common safety standards with inclusion of a Load Leg Base, that reduces rotation caused by accident and an extendable Pagoda Hood that provides full coverage.
From their first ride home, little one will be completely protected in their own personal "Nest" of comfort. The Nido features two core elements that offer protection in different ways:
1. Collision Protection: The premium base with Load Leg and built-in Anti-Rebound Bar act together to reduce rotation caused by an accident by 50%. The Load Leg can be adjusted up to 10 different positions and is able to be folded under the base when not in use. An Energy Management Foot at the bottom of the Load Leg activates during a crash by crumpling and absorbing energy away from the baby.
2. Protection from the Elements: An extendable Pagoda Hood offers complete coverage, shielding baby from the elements. There is mesh side netting for ventilation, keeping airflow circulating. The fabric of the hood is UPF 50+, helping to keep harmful ultraviolet rays away from baby.
Comfort and Functionality
The Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido includes a Dual Stage Cushion System, specifically designed to grow with baby. Stage 1 supports a newborn?s neck and bottom. The Stage 2 cushion has been enlarged to provide continuous support for a growing baby. EPS foam is found throughout the shell and EPP foam is located in the headrest, providing not only increased protection, but more comfort. The headrest can be adjusted up to six different positions with no re-threading required, even while infant is in the seat.
Base with Right Tight System
The base for the Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido is equipped with the ?Right Tight System,? which easily and securely locks the base in place for added stability with either the LATCH strap or the vehicle seat belt. The base has color coded belt paths, which act as a guide for the vehicle seat belt routing. A modern design with a rounded-shape bottom allows for a better fit and is gentle on any vehicle upholstery.
- SIP: Adjustable Side Impact Protection easily adjusts to six different positions with no re-threading required, even with the infant in the seat, ensuring the best and safest fit. Head panel has been developed according to EURO-NCAP test protocol.
- Base with Load Leg: Load Leg can be adjusted 10 different position and has an Energy Management Foot that absorbs energy by crumpling upon impact.
- Anti-Rebound Bar: Built-in anti-rebound bar attached to base provides superior protection in case of collision.
- Extendable Pagoda Hood: An easy to use zipper allows hood to extend forward, completely protecting baby from the elements. The hood is UPF 50+.
- Dual Stage Cushion System: First stage cushion for infants 4 lbs and up offers extra support on newborn?s neck and bottom. Second stage cushion correctly supports growing baby. Both cushions help to keep baby?s head properly positioned and are made of our Fresco Jersey soft and breathable fabric.
- EPP + EPS: The Nido is made up of energy absorbent foams that protect the head and torso from impact forces. The headrest is made up of EPP, while the entirety of the shell is lined with EPS.
- Urban Mobility: A European belt path and innovative handlebar belt path allows for easy installation without the base, also allowing the handle to act as a antirebound bar.
- Right Tight System: IBase is equipped with an innovative system which easily and securely locks the base in place for added stability with either LATCH strap or vehicle?s seat belt.
- Infinite Recline and Trizone Level Indicator: Turning knob can adjust the recline in infinite position, while the indicator allows you to precisely find the proper seat angle to follow your child?s growth.
- Travel System Compatible: Can be used with any travel system-compatible Peg Perego stroller, without the need for adapters.
- Fresco Jersey Performance Fabric: Superior quality Fresco Jersey fabric found in head panel and Dual Stage Cushion System is easy to clean, breathable and absorbs moisture ? keeping child cool and comfortable.
- FAA-Aproved: Certified for use in aircraft.
- NHTSA Certified: For automobile or aircraft use, with or without included base.
- Made in Italy: All Peg Perego baby products are Made in Italy. From concept, to creation, every step in the process is performed by Peg Perego and no one else.
- Dimensions (with base): 28.5" x 17.25" x 26.5"
- Seat Weight: 10 lbs.
- Base Weight: 11 lbs.