Item # 38211297
The Evenflo® Triumph® LX Convertible Car Seat combines safety with advanced innovative design features. With increased weight ratings both rear-facing and forward facing, and an easy and secure harness adjustment system you can transport your child in comfort and style. Accommodating children 5 - 65 lbs. this seat is a winning solution to the challenges and expense of multiple car seats. Try this seat for a top notch extended-use option at an affordable price.
- #1 Rating by a leading consumer magazine
- 65 lb. harness weight rating accommodates growing children longer
- Infinite Slide™ Harness easily slides for an accurate fit every time. No reworking the harness as child grows!
- TensionRight™ side knobs for one hand harness tightening
- Up-front multi-position recline for child’s comfort while asleep or awake
- Removable head pillow for a cozy ride
- 5-point harness system
- Fold-down cup holder for easy access to drinks and folds out of the way when not in use
- Easy-off, machine-washable car seat pad requires no harness rethreading
- Side Impact Tested! Meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Safety
- Standards AND Evenflo’s Side Impact Test Standard
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard
- Energy absorbing foam liner provides added safety & comfort
Rear-Facing Child Requirements
- Side Impact Tested! Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo’s side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: This restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
Forward-Facing Child Requirements
- Weight: 5 – 40 lbs. (2,3 – 18 kg)
- Height: At least 19’ (48 cm)
- AND Top of child’s head is at least 1 inch (25 mm) below the top of the child restraint seat back.
- Weight: 22 - 65 lbs. (9,97 – 29,4 kg)
- Height: Less than 50” (127 cm)
- Age: At least one year of age
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry. DO NOT immerse buckle in water or lubricate buckle.
- Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle, and tumble dry 10 – 15 minutes on low heat.
- Assembled Weight: 23.7 lbs (10,75 kg)
- Assembled Dimensions (recline position #1): 28.5” High x 21” Wide x 23” Long - inches
- Assembled Dimensions (recline position #2): 27” High x 21” Wide x 24” Long - inches
- Assembled Dimensions (recline position #3): 27” High x 21” Wide x 24” Long - inches
- Assembled Dimensions (recline position #4): 22” High x 21” Wide x 29” Long - inches
- Maximum Shoulder Harness Height: Approximately 17 inches (43 cm)
- Minimum Shoulder Harness Height: Approximately 8 inches (20 cm)