Item # LPEGGQ-PAVAROTIThe World's Best Nursery Paint!
- Made from the finest ingredients, our baby safe paints are carefully selected for their safety and performance. In fact, our paints are so safe they include food grade ingredients. Our rich, deep pigments are imported from Europe and meet the highest environmental and safety standards. And because our resins are not diluted with cheap solvents, they’re thicker and cover your walls with ease.
Safe for baby. And the environment
- Our award-winning paint is praised as much for its color, coverage and durability, as it is for its safety. Attaining the highest certifications for product purity, Lullaby Paints is known in the industry as the safest paint available. Recognized by consumer advocacy groups and leading environmental organizations, used by hospitals and maternity facilities, lauded by magazines, designers and bloggers and, most of all, enjoyed by moms as pregnancy safe paints. We’ve revolutionized how safe and eco-friendly paints can be, for mom, baby, everybody
Perfect punch of color amid a more neutral space. An eggshell finish for extreme durability, ideal for a baby, or toddler’s room. Formulated without toxic chemicals that have been shown to cause asthma and allergies in children. Easy to apply, with industry leading coverage and deep rich color. Packaged in handy pouches, perfect for keeping touch up paint.
- Ingredients: Safe paint - there are no toxins, no solvents, no glycols, no phthalates, and no VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) in our paint.
- Industry: Traditional paints contain toxic chemicals which have been shown to be carcinogenic, cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.
- Standards: Current industry standards for paint are no guarantee of product safety, as they allow for the use of harmful chemicals.
- Timeframe: Harmful chemicals (VOCs) ogas from paints for up to five years after application
- Effects: Chemicals in paints have been directly linked to asthma, allergy and cognitive issues in children
- Years in Use: Our paint has been used successfully around the world for over 20 years.
- Industry Leading: Industry leading performance for color and durability
- Odor: None
- Dry Time: 20 to 30 minutes to touch, generally 1 to 2 hours between applications
- Size: Environmentally friendly, quart pouches, which are convenient for pouring.
- Coverage: Industry leading 560 sq. ft. per gallon (typical traditional product around 375 sq. ft. per gallon). Coverage is achieved by using only high quality ingredients, the world’s finest pigments and not diluting the paint with solvents, or cheap fillers.