Item # CMW46Put baby behind the wheel of fun-filled learning with 90+ sing-along songs, tunes & phrases.
Who’s steering all the role play fun & learning with this toy car dashboard? Baby, that’s who! The fun gets rolling as baby drives Puppy across the dashboard in his bright red car. And we’re just getting revved up… Knowing how little ones love to push, pull, turn and slide, we’ve loaded this toy dashboard with buttons, gadgets and gizmos. When tots turn the wheel, twist the key, beep the horn, move the shifter up or down, or press any of the 4 radio buttons, they’re rewarded with sing-along songs, silly sounds & phrases. Your little driver will learn about numbers, colors, shapes, letters, opposites – and even say “Ola” to some Spanish words. The finger play keeps rolling with a heat/AC switch to slide, a directional to click, a mirror to look in, and light-up turn signals.
The Fisher-Price® Laugh & Learn® Puppy’s Smart Stages™ Driver includes Smart Stages™ technology, an exciting way to change learning content as baby grows. Every baby develops at his or her own pace, and Smart Stages™ technology gives you the ability to select the stage that’s best for your child! There are a variety of developmentally appropriate songs, phrases and sounds within three levels of play – just slide the switch for level changes.
Smart Stages™ Technology
Level 1 – Explore – 6M+ First words and sounds spark baby’s curiosity
Level 2 - Encourage – 12M+ Prompt baby through questions and simple directions
Level 3 – Pretend – 18M+ Imaginative fun and early role play
- Includes Smart Stages™ technology – learning content changes as baby grows
- Three levels of play offer fresh songs, words and phrases for your little one’s age & stage
- More than 90 sing-along songs, tunes & phrases
- Get the fun rolling! Baby can drive Puppy across the dashboard
- 5 touch points activate learning content that teaches colors, shapes, numbers, letters & more
- Teaches some first Spanish words & phrases
- Drives home the fun of pretend play
- Helps tune up fine motor skills
- Colors, music, sounds, words & phrases all help stimulate important senses