The Clek Foonf convertible car seats is designed for both revolutionary forward-facing safety performance_ and_ extended rear-facing use allowing for most kids to remain rear-facing until their fourth birthday. It comes with_ Clek’s_ most advanced safety features, including _the_ patented REACT energy management system,_ a steel anti-rebound bar,_ rigid-LATCH_ for an effortlessly secure installation,_ and advanced side-impact protection._
Foonf is proudly designed, engineered and made in Ontario.
All Foonf models_are_free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants, while the mammoth collection is free of any added flame retardants.
And at less than 17 inches wide, the Clek Foonf convertible car seat can be installed 3-across in most vehicles, or makes room for 2+ dogs or adults.
- Anti-Rebound bar provides 1-2 inches of extra legroom for the rear-facing child as they grow.
- Removable seat cushion makes the rear-facing belt path easy to access. It’s also easy-to-clean.
- Built-in rear-facing lock-offs improve ease of use by tensioning and removing excess slack from belt.
- Adjustable crotch strap and 6 different harness heights provide for a flexibility in adjustment to fit a wide range of sizes and ages of children.
- Smooth recline that’s easy to engage, with 3 options to make each ride more comfortable.
- Made for travel - Aircraft Approved.
- 9-Year Expiration Date.
- Recyclable through Clek.
- Rear-Facing Limits
- Height: 24-43 in.
- Weight: 14-50 lb
- Minimum Age: Able to sit upright alone
- Forward-Facing Limits
- Height: 30-49 in.
- Weight: 22-65 lb
- Minimum Age: 2+ years recommended* (1 year minimum)
- Product Weight: 33 lbs