Item # CBMCX
- Patented RigiFlex™ Neckline allows for optimal viewing of baby and ventilation
- Neckline Safety Technology promotes product longevity by preventing fabric wear and tear that may pose a hazard to baby or mom
- 100% breathable Cotton – single layered for cool comfort, soft as can be as it delicately shelters baby while nursing. Tuck top corner under arm for full coverage
- 2 Internal Terrycloth Pockets: Perfect for quick cleanups and stashing pads and pacifiers.
- djustable d-ring neck strap with branded hardware for authenticity. Adjust it once and done.
- Generously sized 26” X 36” to allow baby to remain focused, not distracted during nursing
- Compact covers roll up to take wherever you go.
- Multi-use: use as a changing mat, sunshade, and light blanket.
- Machine washable
- Machine wash warm with like colors
- Gentle cycle recommended
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low heat or lay flat to dry
- Low iron when needed
- 100% cotton, light shrinkage may occur
- Keep away from fire
- Due to the material used for the rigid neckline, it occasionally can get bent out of shape after washing. An easy fix is to gently iron and massage/form the neckline into shape.
How to use:
1. Connect the neck straps by threading the long strap through both d-rings and back through just one.
2. Place the nursing cover over your head. The neck straps should rest comfortably around your neck and the fabric should delicately drape over baby.
3. Position the neckline’s center so that you can comfortably view your baby while nursing. You may have to adjust the length of the neck strap a little to find your perfect fit, but once you find it you never have to readjust it again!