Item # INF-108-RNB
Introducing solids? Our Starting Solids Set is perfect for babies' first foods whether parent-assisted spoon feeding or baby-led feeding. Babies and toddlers love the sensory exploration with bright colors, cool touch and shiny finish - our little ones love to see their reflections.
For ages: 6 months+
- The training cup with a rolled edge allows infants and toddlers to practice skills early without big spills or broken dishes. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends introducing a cup at 6 months.
- The spoons are big enough to keep food on (so it doesn't fall out and cause frustration), but small enough to fit in baby's mouth. The short handle provides more control for both baby-led and parent-assisted feeding.
- The bowl is 8 oz to easily measure portions and doubles as a snack bowl as baby grows. Useful tip: simply fill up 1/8 of the bowl as baby starts solids, and gradually increase to halfway as baby approaches school years.
- It's stainless steel so unlike plastic - harmful chemicals won't transfer into baby's food. Our dishes are free of BPA (and all bisphenols), PVC, Phthalates, Melamine & Lead.
- Built to last a lifetime, no peeling or breaking - plus each piece can be used beyond the first years.
- Dishwasher safe.
Dimensions & Details
- bowl: 3.9 (w) x 3.9 (l) x 1.6 (d) inches - 8 oz
- trainer cup: 2.4 (w) x 2.6 (h) inches - 4 oz
- the 2 starter spoons each: 0.9 (w) x 4.5 (h) inches
- Food-safe, grade 304 18/8 stainless steel
- Actual product colors may vary from how they appear on your monitor. Each product's colors are unique due to our non-toxic coloring process.