Wonderful double stroller
March 26, 2013
I researched double strollers for months before finally making this purchase.
I am very happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend this stroller to others. It suits our family quite well.
Pros:PROS There are so many things to love about this stroller.
*First off it is GORGEOUS, you can tell right off the bat that it is a high quality product. I love the colors.
*It turns wonderfully, I put my 2 oldest children in for the ultimate test today (ages 4 and 3, they are large and tall for their age, both are a little over 40 lbs) and had no problem with turning once so ever.
* The accessories are really cool and set the stroller apart from other strollers in its price range.
* My kids love the extended canopy and so do I.
* I tried my Graco Snugride car seat in with the car seat adapter and it fit!
* It was able to fit through just one door at the mall with the cup holder on, but it was a tight fit.
* My kids fit comfortably and are very happy riding in this stroller (42 lb 44 inch 4 year old, 40 lb 41 in 3 year old, and a taller than avg. 23 month old (obviously not all at the same time) We also will have a newborn very soon, looking forward to seeing this thing in use for a small baby.
* Love that you can access the bottom storage basket from both sides with a zipper.
* This was super easy to assemble, I did it myself. All I had to do was pop the wheels and canopies on and it was ready to go.
* I was able to maneuver through the store aisles with no problem.
Cons:* I am pretty tall 5 7" and have long legs, occasionally I hit my feet on the bottom bar. (I am also nine months pregnant so maybe that has something to do with it, not sure.)
* When I had my big kids in it (both a little over 40 lbs) it was heavy to push, but I suppose that is to be expected. Its not a magical stroller.
* I really wish this stroller had a snack tray for the kids, it really seems like they thought of everything, but why a not a snack tray?
* Took this for a walk outside with the two big kids as mentioned above and when we would hit a large crack in the side walk, it would nearly topple over forwards. I am sure this had something to do with my children's combined weight, but this was probably one of the most disappointing things about the stroller for me.
* This is by no means an all terrain stroller, this thing is impossible to push on grass or the little bit of snow left over on the side walk.
* This location of the cup holder is a bit inconvenient, I already scuffed mine when folding the stroller up and I imagine it would be pretty easy to break off. It is removable though, so no biggie.
* Because the seats are so close together, sometimes it can be hard to recline one of the seats. It gets kind of wedged by the other I don't really know how to explain. At first I thought my stroller was broken, once I realized what was happening it is very easy to recline the seat.