Item # TRU1054
- Rain cover.
- Head hugger.
- Front bumper bar.
- Tire pump.
- Adjustable handle.
- Extended AIRGO airflow system allows complete airflow through the entire stroller via the rear hood flap.
- Zip off rear hood storage pocket - converts to a diaper bag that hooks and hangs onto the stroller.
- One touch seat recline on each seat.
- Expanded larger basket.
- One-touch Brake System with suspension.
- Redesigned 'Super Quick Release' light weight wheels snap on and off with the push of a button.
- Side basket pockets for easy access and increased storage.
- Tri-Mode front swivel system incorporating 3 wheel functions: full 360 degree swivel, locked, 45 degree swivel (best for use with the optional toddler seat).
- Five-point safety harness, with reflective harness webbing and strap covers that are padded for your baby's comfort.
- Extra cushiony 'head-huggers'.
- Aluminum footplate is durable and easy to clean.
- Quik Fix mounting system for the adjustable bumper bar and optional toddler seat.
- Super Rounded independent canopy systems with 'no tool' mountings provides extra head room and coverage for your children.
- Flip out sun shade extender in each canopy.
- Extended Hood.
Item # TRU1054
Valco Baby, a leader in the juvenile products industry in Australia, has been manufacturing and distributing unique and innovative products for children for over 20 years. Following the great success and popularity of its line of strollers in Australia and New Zealand, the Valco Baby products are now available in the United States. Having gained fame in Australia as the leading All-Terrain Stroller in its class, the Runabout sets new standards for functionality, durability, style, and safety.
Valco's excellent double all-terrain stroller and latest model. Includes Valco's double rain cover, two newborn head-huggers and hand-pump.
Valco Baby Twin Trimode EX Hot Chocolate
Stars based on
Cranston, Rhode Island
I would recommend this item to a friend.
December 12, 2011
I bought this stroller without seeing it in person first and I love it! I have a 7 month old and a 2 year old and they love to ride in it together. I would highly recommend it. It even folds up and fits into my ford hatchback which is unique to this stroller. I don't think there is another stroller out there that would fit in a small car. It fits great through doorways and rides smoothly over bumps.
Pros:size - it folds up to fit into my small hatchback and the width is great for getting it through standard doorways.
canopy - extended canopy is great for sun or rain or wind
Cons:no cup holders for kids or adult, you have to buy additional add ons.