Item # LAT8870EXPlease note the item is NO LONGER manufactured with the front bar
- Easy, compact fold - fits in any trunk with room to spare.
- Light weight (under 20lbs) for easy lifting and pushing.
- Fully reclining seat.
- Telescopic adjustable handle.
- Car seat compatible (Graco Snugride and Britax Companion).
- Adjustable footrest.
- Extra large basket.
- Rain and wind cover.
- Matching stroller boot.
- Capacity: One child
- Maximum Weight: 47lbs / 22kg
- Stroller Weight: 21lbs / 9.5kg
- Wheel Diameter: 9" / 23cm rear, 7-1/2" / 19cm front
- Maximum Width: 22-1/2" / 57cm
- Stroller Length: 33" to 35" / 84cm to 89cm
- Handlebar Height: 36" to 39" / 91cm to 99cm
- Canopy Height: 22" / 56cm
- Seat Back Height: 18" / 46cm
- Seat Width: 12" / 30cm
- Seat Depth: 9" / 23cm
- Leg Length: up to 9" / 23cm
- Folded Dimensions: wheels on - 37" x 22-1/2" x 13" / 94cm x 57cm x 33cm; wheels off - 35" x 21" x 11" / 89cm x 53cm x 28cm
Item # LAT8870EX
Valco's newest stroller; the Latitude, is a full featured stroller without all the extra weight. The Valco Latitude Single has an easy push with a padded, fully reclining seat, height adjustable handlebar, generous basket, bumper bar (great for snack trays and toys) and can even take an infant car seat.
Valco Baby Latitude EX Stroller in Silk Black
Stars based on
Love it so far!!!
September 10, 2008
Love the stroller so far. But Albee baby has the worst customer service!!! The stroller was sent without a rain/snow cover. I had to email Albee baby 3 times in order for them to respond. They said, they'll take care of it the next day. Next day, no response at all. Again, another 3 days have passed and NOTHING!!! ALBEE BABY SUCKS!!!